I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@FuuNii seems like a dere, she was jealous because he asks her out yet after she refused he did not come back. but worse he finds a new leaf. pretty sure she trying to remove her so she could have him. but would gotou be bored if he goes out with her?.
it's normal to see a girl prefer a man who had a lover compared to loner

Contributor
@Lymus

Someone keeps adding a sexist title to this manga

The title they keep adding is "I Shaved, Then I Brought Used Goods Home".

This title is both a sexist joke and it has nothing to do with the title of the manga.

I have removed it 2 times already. Whoever keeps adding it doesn't deserve editing privileges.

EDIT: I just removed it again.

This is weird. I expected massive cuntery from Gotou because of her past behavior and thotness but she's actually acting like a completely level-headed friend of MC-kun so far with a rather realistic approach. I might have to reevaluate my opinion

Just found this Manga, and I agree, at first I didnt like Gotou but seeing her do away with the boyfriend lie and give a decent reason was nice. But shes totally trying to get rid of Sayu so fuck that noise. Also, god damn does it suck that this shits monthly.

Didnt expect shit of this and here I am now, hooked and wanting to read the source material.

Easily one of the worst protagonists I've had the misfortune of being exposed to. Normally I can stomach losers like him but I can't in this series.

Hahaha, this ntr so annoying, like have girlfriend want to make love she reject her boyfriend but another man will pleasure to touch her body.. so trash this fmc and make me read this, so pitty about that kind man... though... eeppp

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON LEAVING
Idk when did you think lying about having a boyfriend, guilting the guy into a date and now trying to push this girl out was okay?? Fucking cunt lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If you are going to read this, go in to it without reading the description; it paints a bad picture where there should be a beautiful work of art.

Dex-chan lover
you know, it's really sad how the Japanese idolize high schoolers. for many of them, it was the last time they were ever actually free, before the unbearable burden of Japanese society was put upon them. it's one of those tragic things about living in such an oppressive society, you start to idolize those few moments of happiness that you had before you got thrown into the meatgrinder.

Users who are viewing this thread