I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

What the hell is going on with this story. I'll just be waiting for the next chapter and I'll see how terrible everything is gonna go

Dex-chan lover
With how high the amount of comments I knew the last few chapters are controversial!

Muahahaha 😂

Good thing I didn't read the chapter and only read the comments to know what's happening in the chapter.

@comeonnow
List of guys FMC has slept with in order to avoid living on the streets after running away from home for reasons not entirely clear to the readers at this point in time.

^^^

I really want to know....
Has she done it? She has slept with is not clear?

I really need spolier.... LN is the same as Manga too. Is the latest LN vol has the answer?

I may drop....

I hope it is not...?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, the comments for the next two chapters are going to be wild.

Get. Your. Popcorn. Ready.

I read the title as "I shaved a high school girl and brought her home". Damn, what's wrong with me?

YAGUCHI BETTER SAVE HER OMG. I got so excited when Yaguchi came at the last minute when the playboy tried raping her.

@NikoEiko It is Yaguchi who is willing to rape her and Yoshida who saved her.

I'm very curious about FMC past. I knew both light novel and manga have same progress and not clear about her past but the fandom wiki tell that she has done that before.

I'm afraid to buy Light Novel.....

Dex-chan lover
@Methapon13 Umm you seriously just noticed FMC has done it? Author has implied several times that FMC has slept with many men who sheltered her before.

Out of all men, only MC who gives her warm like a family that she seek. The other men just used her body as an object and sperm toilet. FMC didn't seek sexual pleasure, she wants the warm of family and that's why she go from one man to another man. In other words, FMC is a very experienced woman on bed.

I'm quite amazed she haven't get pregnant actually... or was she?

@bilnity
Dude, go outside and have a life. You are seething about a cartoon aimed at teenagers.

Also, love people panicking over "OMG she had sex with other people." As if that was inherently something bad.

@Kllick

I do know about the reason of FMC. But I don't think that she really done before and she just continue to escape. tbh I thought that because she is heroine and maybe author may have some plan to explain about this.... << I really thought this way.

Since I read this far I'll follow the story for a while if she really done it before. I may drop this...

or I just don't want to accept it....

But I quite love the story

oh he's 26.... "The slice-of-life romance story between a runaway high school girl and a 26 year old salaryman ensues." it's still fucking disgusting even when they try to put it in a cutesy way

Users who are viewing this thread