I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

@KaMi-SHeIK and @tenkyu7 If I could read Japanese I would gladly spoil you guys but sadly I can't. All I know is that the translated novel on novel updates only covers up to ch.21 of the manga. I did check out the translator's website and found out who that lady was at the end of the chapter is.
It's his ex girlfriend

So the average life expectancy for japanese male is 81,25 years the second highest in the world. 81/2=40,5.
According to this manga (most other as well) middle age is 26? I guess it is just a stereotype that asians are good at math then...

Dex-chan lover
*Looks at demographic
*Looks at comments.

Sounds about right. But the real question here is: Has he shaved yet?

Double-page supporter
The only reason people are mad/arguing over this manga is because they come with the expectation of good writing and storytelling...
But here's the catch: It's a shounen. It was never intended to have a good plot, character development or even a nuance of reality to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry but I don't think same @Serkket. I can easily say story 8/10 also progress is 6/10 but problem there is places and story very limited office and yoshida's home also we only know Sayu's story not Yoshida's. I mean if they are progressed like him & her with little flashbacks I can easily give 8/10 or even 9-10/10.

Also thanks @Salamander114 for spoiler. Maybe its tiny bit spoiler but helped me much.

I guess it was my bad for expecting a good story from the author of loli dad and a shitty isekai.
Also only me or does the beard just go away at page 23

I'm saying it again adding harems one after another only going to make us lose interest and the seriousness it has. I know the demographic is supposed to cater the young male audience and it baffles me that a story which with so much potential can be wasted with ecchi, harems and unbelievable good for nothing characters.

It was interesting at the first half. Then came the harem(?), I'm getting rent a girlfriend vibes but not that bad. It had so much potential to be something unique not just the typical wham bam harem ecchi stereotype. But thank you to the TL team for bringing us this series!

Was expecting something kinda lewd but ended up with a masterfully written story. I've had this problem with kid characters in fiction, a lot of the time they're written as tiny adults, but that isn't the case here. Plus, the male protagonist isn't a creep but isn't a oblivious bumpkin either, usually you get one extreme or the other but here we've found a normal(ish) well adjusted adult, another plus. Can't wait to see how the series will end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what those of you that are saying it sucks expected out of this. There's no eechi tag, smut, etc so it wasn't gonna be the usual harem titties everywhere story. So..?

I like it. It's a good manga so far.
Didn't like that she was so quick to change her answer from don't touch me to its alright with the playboy, but given her past I'm not screaming belongs in the streets at her.

Seeing the tags "Harem" and "Office workers" next to each other excites me more than I expected.

I'd be fine with it as long as any girl other than Sayu wins. Specially if that kouhai co-worker wins it would be awesome. I mean Yoshida's whole character is centered around him not lusting after high schooler like other guys did. So falling for Sayu would ruin his character.

Users who are viewing this thread