I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

Interesting concept, I really like how manhuas like these start, the discovery, the experimentation. They usually invoke curiosity in me, but I always find them getting boring and focusing on the wrong things the longer they go. Usually conflicts with other characters like him and the main character getting too powerful for any conflict to mean anything. I want to even guess that at around chapter 17 or 20 a girl character who knows about the book is going to appear.

This high-school student gains skills and power by writing in this strange book! People who gain skills through hard work hate him!!!!

@eduxxrdo I believe this is the novel https://www.novelupdates.com/series/accumulate-experience-by-reading-books/
I read it when translator first starting translating it but too bad tl disappeared and stopped all together

lmao the 3d building model for the school is disgustingly red for some reason

Double-page supporter
I hope Solo Leveling comes back soon so we're spared from all these horrible knock offs

next on the list

"Solo Level Up Thru Making Comments"

why does everyone refer to it as "manhua"...? It's labeled Korean and authors etc. have Korean names, so it's a "manhwa"...?

Dex-chan lover
@nako
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhwa
Linguistically, 漫画 (manga), 漫画 (manhua), and 만화 (漫畵 manhwa) all mean comics in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean respectively. The Korean term 만화 (漫畵 manhwa), along with the Japanese term 漫画 (manga), are cognates of the Chinese phrase manhua (literally:"impromptu sketches")
South Koreans call it "manhwa" aswell.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eclipse01

It's a direct translation of the Korean title that says "reading" not "writing."

edit: he gains experience by writing down his experience, but he gains skills by reading what others have written about their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread