I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
wait are they insinuating that Yulan also traveled back in time!!!

Also, flashback makes me hate the prince all the more!!! Her family troubles were so public and he had the audacity to treat her so poorly!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how people are getting the impression that Yulan has memories from Vio's time skip. Everything he was reminiscing about happened prior to the tea party.

Also, while I'd say Yulan is a good match for Vio, I'm not sure the reverse is true. She might really need some time off in a quiet place (like a monastery) to unpack all the baggage she's carrying.

I read the novel, calm guys yulan still ML. And he is the only one with working eyes and heart to see the suffering our vio. This series is really heavy story.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze
I know right? How in the world do people think Yulan time traveled

Anyways I think as long as she is able to leave her house in peace, she'll be fine and be able to leave it behind to move forward with Yulan

@LALAHARLYN
Is the novel translated? How far along is it?

@raydnt enough far btween comic and novel. In novel the parents and sister (fck her innocent, she has brain issue and bitch) is seriosly cruel.. my heart really ache while reading the novel

it just me or yulan was timetravel too ?
because in his line '' Rather then watch her get snatch away , this time with my own hand '' and '' it was worst ending that i dont want desire to remmember ''
isnt it like someone who already knew what happen in future ?
it more like Yulan already give up for vio in original timeline , then he dont wanna give up this time

Wait... Does that mean what I think it means? Although I'm rooting for Yulan all the way.

Group Leader
Oh that pretty much confirms that Yulan also has memories of the alternate timeline. I had a hunch since the first two chapters, but now it's clearer.
I really hope they end up together.

Thanks for the updates, it is really a good story, I wanna see the new future of Vio that is shaped by herself and I wish she will be happy😊
@Air203776 maybe he is just too stupid or selfish, well I am not sure because I probably can't remember the first chapters😅

Thank you! I love this story.
Oh he traveled back in time as well. Makes sense. I ship them lol.

Aggregator gang
This feels really safe, if i recall, the novel went further into showing how much Violette hated this and was being abused during this period of her life, not that it was over the top angsty, but the novel pulled a few less punches here.

Still, you have Violette being shown to hate this, being abandoned after growing up and even having to bind her body to please her mother while her maid is shown hating this, that's something i guess.

Double-page supporter
@icekatze
The whole last page implies that he time traveled.
"It was the worst ending that I have no desire to remember. So, I won't let it happen again. Rather than watch her get snatched away, this time, with my own hands--"

Does that mean Yulan is a time traveler. I kinda hope so, it would make things interesting.
I prefer him over the prince to be honest. But knowing these stories are usually written, it feels like she'll end up with the prince.

Aggregator gang
@crunchberry omg 😱 nooooo it is more likely like a picture! You know having someone resemble your love to put the heart at ease! Like “at least this part of him will smile at me”
I mean that’s too extreme an assumption, theirs many different levels of things

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak
The last page doesn't say anything about time travel, Vio's crimes, or her death. It does, however, explicitly state that "the worst end," that Yulan is referring to, is when Vio fell in love with the prince and he stopped pursuing her, deciding to support her romance instead. It's in the same panel even.

"Entrust Vio to that person, and wish for her happiness from the bottom of my heart. It was the worst ending..."

That doesn't seem to imply he witnessed her death at all.

Users who are viewing this thread