I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

I don't want her to end up with the prince, I want her to get out of that household, nothing else, but playing devil's advocate, the prince is not that bad, outside his accusation towards Mc at first, he did not do that much, he apologized and not treated her badly again, Mc was very pushy towards him in the past and in her previous life. He had legit reason to be wary of her, also she did actively harm her sister, she deserved what she got back then.

As much as i'm neutral towards Maryjun, i feel like she kinda doesn't know how to read the mood. Like can't she sense that something's wrong with how her father acts towards Vio? And tbh i really doesn't want Vio to end up with the prince.

If Vio doesn’t end up with Yulan, the manga should end with her being happy doing something else.

Group Leader
THANK YOU.
THANK YOU for not being another copy paste otome isekai manga.

The manga is pretty tasty, but I caution on you looking at the source novel. It's godamn awful. This mangaka strips like 70% of the fluff and gets on. The novel is the evidence #1 of how not to show and tell. a paragraph of text between every dialogue that says how do everyone feels.

I'm not kidding.

So glad this has been picked up, I really like the MC and her relationship with her sister. I also love
the possible love triangle for her with Yulan and the prince

I hope the MC can eventually break away from that shitty dad. ;( hope she ends up with yulan!!

Users who are viewing this thread