I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

I feel like yulian is going to be the 2nd ml 😀 manz just got them 2nd ml vibes but anyways team yulian!!

i dont get the hate for the prince, i mean vio commited crimes in her first life, so his decisions arent bad, and in the second run you see he got kind of a development. he isnt biased anymore and is looking a lot more at the complete picture. the problem is vio alone, she needs to get over her past and start to walk towards her happiness. i dont even think yulan would make her happy if she still regret her past actions. so if she overcome her mistakes i think the prince would still be a good match for her. in the end i just want a happy end for vio, shes always had it rough

Please let Violette end up with Yulan. He deserves happiness more than the Prince.

Btw, that Butler/Vice President person is getting annoying...

@otakunerd28

I don’t want them together, because Vio is too much like her mother, the prince seems flighty, the moment his eyes wander it would be a bad end. The moment Vio stops being whatever Ideal she seems to represent to him, he will drop her.

Yulan cares for Vio for who she is and what she has been through, even if they fall out of love I don’t see him betraying her.

@shancealot
i understand your point. but if you look at the prince, its his normal reaction. Vio didnt even tried to accept anything, i get she liked him, but it seems like not once she tried to be humble, its like she was a fanatic. i think this time vio get a chance to accept her regrets and only take things serioulsy whats important for her overall. Vios growth is exceptional and i think she was a trigger for the princes growth as well (it seems he starts to mature thanks to her). the prince was shocked about her past and the similarity to his own, so he could get his own circumstances fixed thanks to vios action. i think yulan is a good choice and the got a lot in common and it seems they could truly be happy togheter. but i wouldnt think this story would be bad if she gets the happy end with the prince in the end. Vio character development is kind of natural, but between the development between the prince and yulam, i think yulan didnt grew much at all ,at least till now, he still got his own problems and it needs more time, till vio and yulan could be on an equal ground.

Violette and Yulan all the way! Ending up with the prince would be a huge disappointment (like The Abandoned Empress). It would be a total injustice to Violette's character being with someone who only caused her misery. Even if the present prince did not do any of what the past prince did, he still has the same face and is ultimately the same person.

The prince needs to fuck off. I’m sick of the “because shes not chasing me I’m suddenly interested” trope. Shes trying to move on with her life and be happy and now he suddenly decided after years of her pestering him that he wants her. NO.WAY. I swear to god if she doesnt get with Yulan I will snap a table in half

Users who are viewing this thread