I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Re the 2nd brother, WN states he wasn't as indoctrinated to hate MC. Hence he still has some familial affections for her.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah yeah at this point nothing the family members do, say or think would surprise me. If they ignored her her entire life and never discovered she was held and tortured to become a weapon, they're worthless and she should include them in the same category as the emperor and the assholes that caused her pain in her previous life.

Is there anything Charlize and Dylan can't do? LMAO

The art is so pretty uwu

Boy's gonna be waiting for that letter till he's old a grey cause she's over you and that toxic family!

'the only one to show some interest'... wtf! a longer glance isnt exactly more interest ya f*ckwit.. agh i cant with them😡

one glance from like seven years ago. so much interest 😌

the whole chapter i’m wondering why charlize decided against waning the seventh concubine off her addiction and gaining both their trusts. ngl, either way it’d be smart on her part but from dylan’s perspective, if i ever learned that she could have prevented my mom’s death and chose not to for selfish reasons like revenge that i had no part of, i would hate her and (since they literally all evil) prolly kill her or perform my own magic trick like draping red carpet over her and hoping she disappears

but seriously why does this dude think he’s better than the other two as if he’s doing her aNt ass a favor?

and has anyone noticed that their names have never been mentioned? or were they and i just happened to forget all their names already?

I don't think giving a longer glance is exactly interest bro, and i dont think sending a letter aint gonna work 😒

Bastards. All of them. Sorry excuse of a family. Charlize deserves so much better.

They're all assholes :))) lookong and missing her now that she isn't giving them the attention they're used to getting loooool

Users who are viewing this thread