I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

If she show her real ability it will make king know her ability and end up being used as the ingredient of the imperial living sword. To destroy the kingdom she can let her enemy know her ability

"No matter which direction you obsession goes, I will accept it all"

She gonna regret saying that when he falls for her 😂

“ayo leave room for jesus” 😭 i really don’t care who complains about the notes, they can ignore it.

please y’all are funny for no reason, literally i feel like i’m laughing too hard at something chuckle worthy idk what’s wrong with me

Aggregator gang
Someone explain what she said coz I'm too dum to understand. Did she just casually ask him to be obsess with her? Why would he other than curiousity?¿

i love you fairies, i love you. and also the authors and the translators. i love you all😇

@sgathach
No, she probably doesn’t want to go all out like that. One guy is cool but this is a tournament, the emperor could force her to be a sword or just get the idea that she’d make a good one and plan for it.

Nice 17 updates on one day I hope this goes on. Is there a competition between the two scans?

Dex-chan lover
Charlize is going to make every man gay to her and attract all the women.

Hail the Power of Fairy.

the bisexual in me is screaming HELP hiii charlizee <3 LMFAOO

She just asked him to be obsessed with her 😂

THANK YOU FOR THE FAST RELEASE OMG GUYS I LOVE YOU

Dex-chan lover
She literally taunted him into becoming a yandere... I'm curious whether the fairies' disguise will work on her brother. Who knows, maybe she'll learn his name during the competition? 😂

I laughed really hard on leaving room for Jesus. It caught me completely off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread