I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Kuha gives of second main lead vibes and like I'm already attached to him I hope he won't be killed by the prince

lol a few people are getting pretty mad at charlizeā€™s ā€œfianceā€ Iā€™m just gonna say this
the ā€œfianceā€ was wondering what happened to charlize (when she went to tutor the prince) and the family said that she died, at least thatā€™s what I remember

@Bakkiethea same as what I thought šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘ way to greet someone you like at least lol

Thank you Parody scans šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

2nd male lead yes? yes?? coz i alrdy like himmmmm

that being said, i hope there gonna be lot more interaction between her and her fam.

i like him :) but i hope rumors donā€™t start because of this šŸ™„

i mean even if she left her family sheā€™s a royal tutor so i donā€™t get the confusion about her state of liveliness, and i donā€™t think it was a sarcastic question because then thatā€™s be rude.

like when i decide to pick up my phone after a while and people text me back like ā€œyOu sTilL aLiVe?ā€ i just wanna ā€œnope iā€™m deadā€ and ghost them

You know, I can imagine that her family told him she was dead to save face or somethin', like ... It doesn't really make sense and like, it's probably isn't that, but fools gotta be foolin', right ?

HE'S CUTEEEE
and maybe worried cause things can get violent in such a big risk family, maybe that's why he asks the 'you're still alive?'

still alive ... ... ... didn't see that greting coming. well at least he didn't say your still alive. no wait, he did say it ........
just remembered that she got attacked by an assassin that night. no one unrelated to that incident should known about that i have a bad feeling about this
your still alive is implying she should be dead? but no one has announced her as dead or lost. i'm gonna guess he's associated with that assassin.

Users who are viewing this thread