I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Group Leader
Dylan: “I need you to teach me master.”
Dylan 3 seconds later: “actually, I’d prefer if you’d be my lady”
Charlize: “...I really just wanna be a knight but whatever floats your boat, man. Whatever makes you ruin this empire.”

I wonder when she’ll let go of the vendetta and just enjoy herself. If she still wants revenge, she should seriously go ruin her own family by becoming the Empress lol. She shouldn’t be trying to ruin innocent bystanders’ lives. Maybe just the members of royal family that used her and her own family. But not everyone else. She shouldn’t make everyone else be collateral damage

It feels like there is a time skip coming, I hope so because we all know that she is going to run away right?

the last panel seems so romantic...... if it's not about destroying a country that is🤣🤣

@ROOR21ROO
He just want to see if she would have some reaction like worry or ask for details so he could felt satisfied to get her attention.

i was down for the revenge but her ruining civilians lives doesn’t really add up when it was the emperor who ruined hers, and the emperor’s after him that used her. she should ruin the empire, put dylan on the throne, and not fuck up his mental, maybe ruin her family’s influence on the side.

still love her though :( honestly i would rather she let the vendetta go, cut ties with her family so they can’t bother her, make sure the emperor and those mages don’t perform those disgusting experiments on someone else, and just be happy <3

@izayamikaelis Yeah, if we count her sword years as well she's waaay out. In fact anyone's out if you consider those years.
Can't know her age for sure since they haven't stated it so far, but provided they follow the usual norms with nobles and marriage she's probably not that old either since she wasn't married off yet. Considering they hated her guts that would've happened as soon as possible.

I'm also putting some of the age vs looks blame on Jojo.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah idk about ruining the lives of the common citizen who had nothing to do with her suffering

hng? i think you want to become adult so you can get married to your master. it's not?

Users who are viewing this thread