I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Banned
Haha, you're getting cold feet now thats he's crazy in love for you? Haha, you made an emperor into a tyrant and had him fall for you what could happen next hahah.

damn this whole episode was a roller coaster.. like yes their relationship is so unhealthy, it's sad, but damn dylan and charize became so much more hot, like how is that even possible?? and uHm emperor wha?? releasing criminals is such a great idea hahaha, also lowk want the youngest Ronan son to mend things with Charlize, like idk... excited to see the disownment tho (never thought i'd ever say that) but dam is charlize gonna run away now that she knows dylan loves her??? ahhh love this ep!!

The art is so damn good 💖💖😍😍 (i prolly say that all the time lol) everyone's so hot, even the maids are pretty 😍 thanks for the translations! 😘😘

@fluffymonkeys77 Eww no way. In some ways the second son was worse. He sees Charliz as someone hungry for love and enjoyed the power he had for showing her attention. He keeps showing us he was aware of how she is treated at home.
In short he treats her like a dog.

Indeed this Relationship seemed too One Sided because the FL's Hatred is consuming her (Understandble,imagine being a Sword for the Empire 400 years and being blamed) And the Prince still wants to Follow her even tho shes using him.Later on the Story maybe she fall for Dylan and she will forget about the Pain she suffered and be Happy.
Also i hate the Ronans they keep Charlize Isolated and wont let her help the Family or Show off her Achievements.
Thank you Author and Artist for tha Chapter Today,And thx Translators for translating this 👁👄👁💞
It made my Day ✨🌸

@Kabeidon people sometime mistaken obsession as love, they can do both as well yes, but what she expected was obsession and for him to accept her teachings and do what she fucking wants. Obsession and love are both confusing because they have similarities and you are confusing what Charlize wants, she wants his obsession not his love wtf. and it was out of her control that he fell for her and became obsessed at the same time. Don't you insult me as I am pointing things out not oppressing you for bitch's sake.

I agree, it's annoying how insignificantly and inhumanely he treats her. I want them all to feel extremely remorseful once she officially leaves them, but maybe it's just my wishful thinking trying to hold onto the thought of the second son not completely leaving.. I wanted to think that he could become an actual brother to Charlize so that she wasn't completely alone. It's her second life and she still doesn't have a caring family so I was hoping maybe he could undergo that dynamic change. Ofc it's still up to Charlize whether she would accept him in the end or not (or if he even changes), but I can't help but imagine how lonely Charlize must be. Revenge is so mentally and physically draining, so I just want to see her become genuinely happy and have her wounds healed once she is ready to trust others. I thought he, at least, had the most potential to change out of the whole family, but you're right. The more I think about being in Charlize's position, I think I'd be more angry if he came apologizing 😓

Honestly who is worst than her family. The only thing they feels is the need to sway her in certain ways to have power over her achievements and possible use of her her towards the good of the family, they blatantly disregard her feelings and needs all these years and can't care much for her wellbeing until something changes. They'd let even the maids harass her. Maids! This is a noble family. The child must've been so lonely and heartbroken, trying again and again to prove herself useful and capable because that seemed to be the only way she could be seen by her father. The second brother is nowhere near as good, because he realizes how lonely and pushed away she's been all these years and did absolutely nothing about it as far as I've seen. Would it be because of the fear from his father or because of some of his own bitter feelings, he's just as bad as the rest of the family. They got so used to Charlize clinging for just a crumb of affection that now that when she disregards anything that might connect her to them and seems disconcerned about that family as whole, they are shocked and taken aback. Which means they must've realized how much she yearned for their love and they ignored her anyway. Disgusting

YESSSS sis is finally gonna be free from that shitty family 😩 but damn, my hate for the second son hit through the roof. dude acts like he sees her as a little sis but didn’t even do anything all through the abuse she’s been through all her life. and i wish other manhwas would be like this. where the protags went through so much bec of their family but when they reincarnated and became indifferent the family would suddenly change and treat them better. i know the protag deserves better but i just wish they would’ve just found another family they could consider as ☹️ it’s just sad that it’s always the abused who has to forgive and “be better” ☹️

I mean I’m nervous
I feel like 2 geniuses with crazy minds are going to wreck their world
Dunno what to expect in the coming chapters

Users who are viewing this thread