I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

@Lina009 ah I understand your pov now, is just the word always irk me in bad way. Sorry I was just being sensitive; and @mintcinno interpretation is great. Seeing how all she want was her revenge, and I don't think she meant to turn out like this even though she chosen this route herself to manipulate him consider she is running away from him later on.

Bruh the nerve... she was minding her business, you go after her and gets pissy that she's standing? Leave the girl alone, wtf.

Also not going into too much spoilers territory but y'all need to give the Prince some credit; he isn't a dumb lamb going with the flow cause she manipulated him, both are equally twisted.

Now that I am up to date, I don't rlly understand why Charlize isn't hiding her swordsmanship skill. If she shows that she's talented, wouldn't the emperor make her a sword again? But she literally showed off her skill during the duel sp the 9th prince or many of the knights that watched start rumors that she was a great swordwoman. Plus, when she won the competition, couldn't the emperor secretly abduct her to be the sword since she literally showed she was the best at swordsmanship? Does he need to get permission from her 1st or something? Bcs he did ask her to be his sword in the competition but she declined.

While I'm living for her being an actual villain, I feel like the second half of the title needs to happen sooner rather than later. She's got all the pieces in place. Kill the king and be done with it.

LMAO idk that I'm rooting their relationship going that way (read: romantic) and I wonder how twisted their path would be? Plus, Charlize will run away imma like, oh shiet I forgot that part :( I cant wait, though!!!!!

This boi WHIPPED. The novel was obvious about this but it just hits different when you can see it 😌

@Lina009
She did not give consent at all to being turned into a living sword , the fuck.
That is one of the points of the manga.

Oh no my boy has successfully manipulated, he should be more dangerous than a mere tyrant if she gonna abandon him lmao

‘Successfully manipulated’ Nah he is a genius, he is going along because he hates the Empire that basically killed his mother and loves Char that much. They are both messed up. And for Charlize you would be too after being turned into a freaking sword and lived that way for almost 500 years. I would solidly been in the ‘f this whole Empire camp too.

Users who are viewing this thread