I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Charlize = goddess
Her mother = Seemed like a good person
2nd brother = Potential to be a passable human being. Peer pressured to be a POS but has enough humanity to figure out he was being a whole a%%. Charlize has no obligation to forgive any of them but I think this one can eventually deserve to have his own good life.
1st brother = Dad’s pet, brainless ninny.
Her father = Eat sh—.

Group Leader
Something's telling me after the third read that the prince is confessing saying he shall have her ( Charlize) through the song 😌

Edit: I'm a real sucker for that shi --

I think the second brother is still redeemable: I can understand the fear of being isolated if he were to side with Charlie after all the affection he got from the rest of the family even after their mother died... That's something that not even adults are able to cope with unless they're strong or just don't care about that kind of things. Wonder how the lady would react after seeing the people she loved treating her youngest that way since she looked like a kind person...

@OtomeAddict I loved your comment 😂

A big thanks to the Parody scans for continuing to translate, clean, quality check, and upload good chapters for us readers. I really love reading this and being able to understand the actions, meanings behind words, and conversations along with clear pictures. Thanks for the hard work parody scans💕

Bruh she's finally a Sword Saint here. Now, guys, she is basically the strongest human on the continent.

Dex-chan lover
Fully agree with @OtomeAddict said below.

And i hope the author doesnt go to the route of "the father and the brothers neglect her because of some logical reason" excuse

Damn, the Prince is completely under her finger. I hope he’ll be more of a tyrant to the aristocrats and imperial family than to the innocent citizens. And after all that, a happy ending with the prince and Charlize plz.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is, the family still think it's about them.

Even though they wouldn't know what changes she's been through, it will be amusing to see that rather than hate them, she doesn't even care about them.

i hope that even if charlize's family members realize their wrongdoings, she won't forgive them. i can understand the trauma of losing a loved one, but there is no excuse for neglecting and abusing a child. charlize went through torture, got turned into a literal sword and stayed as one for 400 years, killing people she didn't want to kill, all because of the childhood that she had and the attention she longed for from her family. they didn't even look for her! and even after going through all that and getting a new life, the only thing she gets is sympathy that stems from self-pity from the second brother, and the disgusting attention that comes from her father's and eldest brother's pride being hurt. kahu was the only person that ever cared about her, and honestly, i hope that in the future we'll get to explore charlize's and kahu's relationship more rather than the mess of emotionally-stunted narcissists that is the ronan family.

This...this despicable dad and bros... Really, the audacity to think that they are the victim because the mother died... Please, charlize has it the worst of them all: have no mother at all since beginning (while all of them had the mother till some point), being blamed for her mother death, being ignored, and now can't be free just because she became superior? That 2nd bro is also a jerk coward.

at the end of the song when he said
"...I shall have you"
.....😐 literal chills..😨

She's 20 now, what does being respectful after so long going to do. They literally have nothing to bargain with. Big L incoming

Users who are viewing this thread