I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Her family surely has some screws loose :))))))))))))
Saying something but didn't do it, wishing for sth but didn't treasure it :)))))

I feel speechless at the duke and the 2nd son, and I feel pity for the duchess. She gave her life giving birth to his daughter and their sister, but they abused her mentally and verbally :)))))

You reap what you sow, now they can suffer all they know, struggle all they can :)))))) KARMA IS A B*TCH Y'ALL :)))))

@Khulmach
those shitty brothers wanted to beg for forgiveness, so they got her a bouquet of expensive flowers on her birthday. The catch is only those with mana or magical abilities will react negatively to those flowers that might result in their death. End result, she survived because of plot armor while those brothers are traumatized because of what they have done.
PS the father's reaction is the best since her mother has an allergy to walnuts yet he didn't give a shit about Charlize's condition in the past.

@1ORIN honestly her shitty family can be compared to the sperado's from monster duchess and contract princess. They are almost at the same level.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope she just crushes her brother entirely and without mercy when he inevitably oversteps.

screw that family. destroy them!

Double-page supporter
"I will seek out Charlize today and heal her heart."
Does he think he can just put some glue on her an she's healed?
He makes that shit sound so easy, that fucker has no idea, lol.

The brother's like "I'll just be respectful this one time and it will be enough to mend years of abandon" like dog you go to her with words and she will make you eat each and every single one before grilling you like a turkey.

Wow, I wish her family could watch the years of abuse she went through so they can suffer at least a fraction of the pain she had to endure all by herself.😤😡🤬 Not only did she have to suffer through years of loneliness, abandonment, and getting her hopes crushed over and over and over again, but also torture and like 400 years of use with her please being ignored... They don't deserve to see her like that, but I'd like them to see just how responsible they are for damning her to a life of pain, and that she don't owe them shit.😤😤🤬💔💔

Absolutely beautiful chapter, thank you so much for the translation!!😌🥰💘💞🌻🌻🌻💐

@Bbyan
No, it's not weird. You're experiencing empathy towards that character. If you're the type to cry (or get really sad) when you feel really regretful or guilty over something, as well as an empathetic person, then it's no surprise that you cry for them.
I'm the same, and I got choked up during this chapter.

tf is the father on?? and the older brother??? i kind feel bad for the middle child but as t/n said, it didn't age well.

the note about 'the shade' spreading across the continent definitely forebodes something, which i assume has to do with the 'ran away' part of the title

I wasn't really concentrating too hard when reading so when "The shade" just popped out, I did a double take.

Users who are viewing this thread