I ♂ Tripped into an Otome Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - He is a Pro! The Highly Knowledgeable Yume-kun!

i dont know how i got here but this manga is so funny LOL s-stay strong everyone
thank you for the translation!

I love this manga! It's si funny, And for sure I admire his dedication. Thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Hah, that's cute. I like how even ninja boy had some genuine feelings for the dude.

Double-page supporter
this ninja boy is by far my favorite. he's trying his honest-to-god best and remains (95)100% professional about it in front of otonari and i respect that

Every time I read an update of this, I'm always tempted to read it again from the beginning just for the laughs lol

Double-page supporter
And this, is pure comedy gold: dude trying to keep his job going while dealing with a male customer. Got to admire his dedication.

I especially like how they seem to be bonding through bromance, over ninjas at that.

Fed-Kun's army
aldksfkdfsj it's so funny, i'm dying fdasljdljk truly a pro oh my god

thank you very much for the update!

Contributor
Otome boys always have some dark backstory! That was actually tame compared to some others I've read!

me psyching myself up to talk to customers in my customer service voice, which is like 3 octaves higher than my monotone drawl, and commit to intense emotional labor i'll have to perform.

@Lohengrin stop calling me out!!!
also, it might be because i'm a girl but i personally wouldn't mind if i had to romance another female

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe by the powerof self sugestion those two will end up in "bed" someday.×D

Users who are viewing this thread