I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ

She’s so crazy and deranged that it’s kind of entertaining to read lol

Double-page supporter
This is one of those stories you have to turn your brain off for. Otherwise the stalking... stealing a kiss... etc...

This is a fun and wild rild. The main character is WEIRD, basically a lowkey yandere. But it's a lot different than the hundreds of copy pasted isekai plots, and if you go in just wanting something different and funny I think you'll enjoy it, at least for what's released right now.

So she's basically an isekaid max level zigzagoon that stalks the man of her dreams. Yup. I'm into this.

She is stalker-ish and a simp but it's funny and kinda cute, just don't think too hard about it

With her skills and all...it somehow feels like she is behind the screen and he is inside the screen..idk it just feels that way.

Dex-chan lover
right so anyone wondering why it's completed they axed it, how do i know this was translated 2 or so years ago under a different TL team and purged all their translations during that exodus of stupidity.

Aggregator gang
So, to people that have read this, is there a reason this is an Isekai? Judging from the synopsis, there is literally no reason why the author couldn't have retooled this and made it so the main character was just a normal citizen of this world that became a stalker. Does she use her past life to up her stalker game or some shit?

I want to know, but not enough to read a manga that was axed after only 10 chapters.

The FMC is a non-violent stalker type yandere who's heavy on the 'dere'. Self justifies, as many Yanderes do, as being a 'fangirl' or similar. A rose by any other name...

Some might disagree as she's not violent or Yuno Gasai style but they don't realize there are many types of Yandere:
https://aminoapps.com/c/dere-amino/page/blog/different-types-of-yanderes/z616_ve3txuBejGeDrjd412P2oNj3DzG8g5

@OnionKnightRises Perhaps to pull in the isekai crowd /genre interest and to provide self insert opportunities? Maybe some future planned stuff as isekai characters usually use 'superior Japanese culture and technology' to gain their goals so maybe at some point she makes Japanese food dishes for him or some other trope. I also think she uses the game knowledge to her benefit somehow.

Not at Belle casually taking out cymbals from her bag LOL she really do have some weird and unique things inside it 😂

Dex-chan lover
@OnionKnightRises
Her and the hero were married in their previous life, so her saying he was her "fated person" isn't exactly wrong, i only know this from spoilers so i don't know if they both are aware of this or not.
It's too bad this was axed, it's a good manga, i'll still read it to the end though.

Users who are viewing this thread