I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 3

Bruh this is abusive relationships 101. He's forcing her into a subservient role that limits her freedom and isolating her.

Nah sis this aint it.

Dex-chan lover
That prince needs therapy... and I hope she gets away. Kidnapping ain't cool. Especially since it's clear he's gonna likely force her :|

Also, I hate it when everyone takes the side of the douche (like in this and in Beware the Villainess and such)

Fed-Kun's army
WTF
No does not mean maybe. No does not mean yes. No means NO NOPE NO THANKS BRUH.

@Sparklepink12K Thanks for your comment, at least I know I don't have to waste my time on this.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic The characters.... her brother, servants, others apparently coming up, etc. It's ridiculous. (Though some readers taking sides of shitty characters, usually cause they are "hot", is annoying too)

Double-page supporter
THE SWEARS AND SLANG ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS SERIES. AMAZING

Dex-chan lover
NOPE! Fuck this shit. People who refuse to listen and force others to do things they do not want to do, then author does some horseshit "get back together" story that is just painful to read. If the slang wasn't in this, it would have gotten cancelled the second it started. What the hell is wrong with these authors....

No. Means. Fucking. No.

I love the swearing LOLOL why am i imagining her in hanako’s voice lolol
Thank you for the upload!!
Pls dont drop this plsss have mercy *gargling sound*

Loool she sold her brother and her brother seems to have actually done the deed with banana-san lool so fast 😂
Since everyone is so mad about the ml i need to clarify one thing : this novel was tagged Male yandere 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread