I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I think it might be looking creepy because the author has trouble drawing young faces. Or just drawing toddlers in general.
Irene is said to be 3 years old, but her facial feature always look like she is at least 9-12 (or even older very occasionally). Her proportions also look like she’s 8-9 rather than 3 years old.

@ohgodpleaseno maybe itll turn out dragons can shape shift to look like any human age? But yeah If not she will mature a lot faster than him if that isn’t the case

@Keimichi or storywise the demon's body matures quicker? As Reigas' dad said that she'll be a lady in few years. Tho is she demon? Can't recall if that was mentioned.

Fed-Kun's army
😂Hahaha! Talking crap to a demon king in front of his daughter... The balls on that dude.. 😂

Supporter
This Dragon really want to die >.<

@Yunefia Well... since his son have a 12y old appearance when he is 495y old, I think 10 or 20 years are for them, equivalent of a week or a month for us, his sentence isn't wrong taken like this... :D

Banned
So I'm guessing just like how the young dragon physical appearance doesn't match his age the same will go for demon children let alone demon human hybrids.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For some reason, i have still the idea that the hatchling is a super tomboyish girl, even though they have already called him a "he" multiple times, maybe it's the art style.

Power Uploader
Since she's the daughter of an angel and a demon lord, I guess her lifespan is probably even longer than the red dragon.

When he'll be 3000 and her 2500, the difference will become irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
. . .somehow I knew he was going to say that at the end

If the dragon is actually mentally a kid, when Irene is older wouldn't he still be a the same? That would be a weird ship then.

Maybe when Irene becomes an adult in like 15-20 years, the dragon kid would magically get a growths spurt within that time frame

However, if you look at it linearly, him being 500 years old (if you round it up) while only looking and behaving like a 10ish-year-old child

it would mean that, for him to reach a mature age of let's say 20 years old in human terms, he would need to age at least 500 more years.

Also, I wonder how will Irene age physically? Cause iirc she's like half angel and half demon right? Would she age normally like a human or once she is of age, she stops growing old?

Double-page supporter
It's was all going well until Papa Red had to open his stupid mouth... *facepalm*

Aggregator gang
.....my god, not going to lie the dance made me cringe so badly

Fed-Kun's army
@Ejderha The sad thing is those shoes exist in real life and I hate it. Please don't make kids wear heels at a young age.

I like how Irene, even though Isekai'd, she's acting like her reincarnated age. I really don't like when they reincarnate and act like their mature ass kids.

Dex-chan lover
i love dragon daddy, he's really chill and such a dad, also yeah maybe in like 15 years the dragon kid will turn into a young man, a bunch of mangas and manhuas do that thing of sudden growth when u get to a certain age, hell sometimes they are still childish even after the growth spurt

Dex-chan lover
Dragon: stop seducing my son! But if you don't, that's fine too.

Wait, they're living in a loaner castle?

@ManaLime stealth oneeshota.

Users who are viewing this thread