I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@OrcaCat In chapter 8, he said he was close to having his coming of age. No telling whether he meant in just a few years or a few decades, but I doubt it was quite as long as another 500 years or so. A (roughly) 500 year old person isn't going to measure their entire current lifespan as a small amount of time, just like a ten year old wouldn't say that another ten years will just zip by. No, at that point it'd be like "Another ten years? That's forever," because that's their entire concept of time at that point.

Dex-chan lover
@sonyiasm Indeed. It's a pet peeve of mine, when the body doesn't affect the mind of characters that find themselves with an altered body, be it age, gender, or even a disabled state.

It's nice to see a character that has awareness of what is happening to themselves, but not being able to stop it.

Dex-chan lover
Judging form DnD dragons you'd never expect red dragon dad to be so awesome. Dad of the year!

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤣🤣🤣 my stomach hurts from the laughter. 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Yeaahhhh NO. That's an age gap that is DEFINITELY not kosher. Also his son is 495 years old and still a tiny kid; it's gonna take a bit more than a *few* years for him to become an adult.

"Hey, don't attack! Let's talk in a more civil manner!"

A few seconds ago:
"Hahaha your 550 year old daughter is a big ol' slut"

when did irene originally die? I assumed she was adult, since this is how reincarnation stories usually go, but the recent nightmare she had made me wonder. I forgot the setting already...

Yay, the kids will be kids ❤️
Also, I am really curious about the lady dragon that was mentioned~

Users who are viewing this thread