I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F considering the fact he's a "minor", liking younger girls would just mean "his age", but considering the fact that 550 isn't that much higher than 495 in the scale of things, he may be oneechan hunting now.

Group Leader
Aww, I know it's not for everybody, but I like the puppy type like our potential male lead here. XDD They're so cute. And so easy to play with. ovo

Admittedly though the art on this series is so cute, but the characters are paper-thin and low-key annoying. I hope the story picks up soon and makes it better. TTvTT

Dex-chan lover
495 years old?

suddenly intensifying UN. OWEN WAS HER ost is played in the background

Dex-chan lover
Um.....
LOL why did she say she was a human?? Also that boyo Lololol
Many thanks

I worry about that kid--hatchling--bebe dragon---red head when daddy arrives xD

I wonder wheres the dad and about that hatchling baby dragon when daddy arrives also irene is so cuteee 👌👌

Aggregator gang
I really like how she still acts like a child, such as lying about her age due to some childish whim and throwing that tantrum by kicking him, despite the fact that she has memories of a previous life. Seems to suggest that the physical age of her brain affects her behavior despite how old she is mentally/spiritually. I mean, she can still be far too mature for her age and it was established early when she was a baby that it was near impossible for her to resist her instincts, but she had been trying so hard recently to be mature till now. As such, when they show that sometimes her childlike heart and mind get the better of her it adds a very nice touch to her character.

@unime Well, to be fair, her mother was human, and even though her father is a demon she hasn't exactly done any demon like things nor has she been called a demon as far as I can remember. That, combined with the fact that she is still young and was human in the entirety of her previous life, then of course she naturally thinks she's (still) just a regular human. Could also just be that it hasn't yet sunk in that she isn't 100% human despite clearly knowing that her father is a demon and thus being fully aware that she herself has demon blood in her. Far as she is concerned she's just the daughter of some lord and is being treated far better then she had ever been in her previous life. Rather than worry about what kind of heritage she has, she's more focused on enjoying her current life as is.

@Guspaz Her mother used to be human if I remember correctly, just a human Paladin dedicated to the heavens. Because the gods loved her she was granted demigod status after she died, but due to the circumstances she isn't allowed to come to earth to visit her daughter physically just yet. I don't remember why she wasn't allowed, but either it had to do with her still being a fledgling demigod and thus dangerous for her to wander around the mortal realm when she is still young and weak, or it was a sort of punishment for being with a demon.

Edit: It wasn't necessarily specified why she couldn't come down, just that it'll take a while before she can leave the celestial realm because she just became a demigod. My assumption of it being because she's still just a fledgling demigod seems to be closer rather than it being a punishment though, so that's good at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria

Makes sense. I guess she still doesn't have the experiences of the world to accept that she's different lol

She's like what? Five? And she already has a boyfriend? Hahaha daddy gonna be mad

Users who are viewing this thread