I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

he has the founder's skill. which means he will start a great bloodline of colonists. damn his children and his children's children will spread their territory like its nothing

Dex-chan lover
The MC isn't too OP in terms of self-strenght and skills, but has the capabilities to become an undefeated leader/king, very nice.
Hope to see this progress smoothly, without harem shit thrown in there for the hell of it and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck
IT WINDS WITH A TROUBLING SERPENT-LIKE SUGGESTION THROUGH THE CORRUPTED COUNTRYSIDE

Kind of a weird reveal at the end. I mean... if that was his destined occupation, why was he even against it? He should have just jumped at the chance to be a lord immediately.
But well, I guess it was still part of the introduction. Now let us see how things proceed.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. The locals will want nothing to do with him even if he shows that he's the lord of that place now.

I still think it's stupid that he can't see his own destined occupation. I forgot for a moment about that and just went wtf at the reveal. I don't know why everything still bothers me in this story. It just feels like the MC, though he's sort of proud of his skills, he doesn't take ownership of them and really think about how to apply them for his own benefit.

Double-page supporter
I think his destined occupation could be revelead in the last chapter instead of third one, like the manga punchline or something

Users who are viewing this thread