I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@furato More like "White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap" except the "BFF" is actually a bitch on purpose. And everyone else is more irritating.

A story about revenge?!! Noice. I’m totally onboard. Who needs a test to see if she can actually cast Healing Magic if she can just shout out all your names like a “prophet”.
Now. Please. Never, ever, Ever, EVER show that hideous, manipulative bitch of a “princess’s” smug little shit face ever again.
I am honestly, completely okay with MC living in a remote village being an alchemist or whatever, healing the townsfolk, while the kingdom capital burns to ashes as the demon army marches into the castle... and when the world (capital) needed him (her) most, (s)he vanished.

this is so interesting!! i can't wait to see more of her. thank you for translating this!

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin Browsed through the WN.
Rather than revenge, she wants to escape to the neighbouring country and live the peacefully with her healing magic. And she figures if she can offer to save the life of the foreign general who passed away per the game story, she can gain asylum there.

Yep that country doesn't even need someone doing a revenge on them. They would fail anyway as a kingdom with that bich ass of a friend being their saintess, hmmph.

Live a good and long life somewhere else mah girl, and watch that Kingdom fall infront of you ohohohohoho (At least that's what I think will happen hahahha)

this Manga is like the product of "Seijou Maryoku no Bannoi desu" and "Fukushu wo Chikatta Shironeko wa Ryuuou no Hiza no Ue de Damin wo Musaboru" but this time, the girl she transported with is a wild bitch fucker.

Aggregator gang
My girl, keeps going, helps the neighbor country with your magic and then watch this country burns down to hell. Children, men, women all of them whoever belong to the country must die a miserable dead.

Aggregator gang
Damn I like her.
Why is it every japanese isekai with a male MC has an idiot for a MC or an unbelievably OP MC.

Looking forward to see where this goes.

also reminds me of
The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
https://mangadex.org/title/23013/the-vengeful-white-cat-lounging-on-the-dragon-king-s-lap
but better

Aggregator gang
Oh for everyone talking about the kingdom not testing abilities. This from ch 4 of the novel
What about calling the liar without proving the declared ability?

I've been thinking about it recently, but aren't the royal people a little too rigid? 

The mc is with you

Contributor
Given how little the entire kingdom bothered to respect FMC (which is to say, not at all), I'm surprised she even managed an audience with the asshole sorcerer at all in the first place.

Aggregator gang
@eminyan

no translation just read it at the source with Google translate
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0469ft/

If you don't want to deal with the MTL I did spoilers for the first 100 or so chapters here
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/seijo-no-hazu-ga-douyara-nottoraremashita.107822/#post-5684301

Just a warning it starts well, really well then gets stupid fast. We are talking jumping off the IQ cliff into the gulch of idiocy

Contributor
@kawaii123456 tbh if the author has to dumb down every character except mc to the point where they're complete void of common sense and make them hateful just to make mc seem smarter then that's already red flag. many "revenge" setups do this. it baffles me how they get popular in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
hehe, shes not saint, and right after they asked her to heal someone, it would be revealed... i hope she would be publicly executed and this kingdom fell to ruin 😈

@anifd
because so many people know someone like that in real life, either who is the bitch or who is the victim of the bitch, and they want a story where a boot is firmly lodged in her ass. these story will crank the bitch to 11, and this country, if there is a saintess, then its likely there is a religion, and if you spit on a religious fanatics religion, they tend to freak out.

YEEESSSSSS!!! BURN THEM!! BURN THEM TILL THEY PLEA TO BE KILLED AND LEAVE THEM ALIVE BUT PESTERED WITH PAIN!!! YEEESSSS!!! GIVE THEM HELL!! !!! SPECIALLY THOSE SIMPLETON PRINCE AND SHEETESS

Users who are viewing this thread