I Was Summoned to Be a Saint, but Was Robbed of the Position - Ch. 6.2

Double-page supporter
Ooh now this chapter clears up things up. They didn't just head into the castle without a plan after all. We're back on track ya'll!

Thanks for this chapter Biamam

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze bruh how come your hot takes are all so fuckin good and accurate 😂 shit sends me everytime i stumble on it cause like this was absolute nonsense to just risk all that, for what? a little moment like that? when you could easily rub it in their faces when you're safely across the border? she didn't even say anything remotely cool, just healed them, said "i'm the saintess", then dipped? no sauce, no drip smh

the best part about this series is the fake saintess angry face bc omg

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me when the POS fake Saintes gets her just deserts?

Fed-Kun's army
You want a proof as a saintess??? All you need is ✨ SPARKLES✨

It still doesn't make sense to me for them to waltz in & then waltz out like it was nothing, but okay then

Please just leave the fake Saintess to die off, if she somehow comes back from this I will doubt the IQ of all the people in that kingdom

I like how some people are saying that they're risking war with their actions. The fact that the douchebag prince imprisoned them for being aligned with the enemy country instead of refusing their request, obviously means that they're heading to war already. The prince wants war badly, he'll be the instigator, since he attacked Farglow's general with intent to kill, after imprisoning them unjustly. In my mind, that's basically a declaration of war.

Well, TBF, none of this story makes any sense anyway, as a country run by these idiots couldn't possibly accomplish anything, but this is how I see this little slice of... shenanigans.

Edit: That, and the war seems pretty much inevitable anyway. Both countries are chomping at the bit, and from what I've read, there wouldn't even need to be an excuse, the animosity is too great already.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi well... they need to make her suffering for lying about her identity and being hated by her surrounding. Also MC is bit naive... it's can be expected of Japanese MC. Only some exception is can having cruel personality.

Users who are viewing this thread