I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled

Nah this isn't good as i though

Edit : Ok this one is really bad to me. Usually i can enjoy a story like this but this one the character give me another "impact" from the beginning especially the mc, idk why every words he said just made me dislike him more, also too much character introduced from the start. I really like superpower battle manga but this one is a no go

Chapter 6 finally through the basic character introduction... Very Slow start... Hopefully it picks up the pace a bit...

Group Leader
Aight...pc died...pausing the translation for now. Or till i get my hands on some shitty laptop.

Group Leader
OToGTAe.png

So not sure if it's me but the first few chapters aren't working it just says failed to load image for all of them

Group Leader
@WAGAMAO chapters older than ~4 days will start loading again later on. The site is currently messed up after having to switch hosts.

Shouldn’t it be illegal that the inspecter withheld that he had an OP skill instead of telling him he was a thermometer? He should have rights to know... -5 points

I wasn't sure if i was gonna like this but the title seemed up my alley. Glad i was told about this it's really good. also good artwork and translation, great job everyone working on it.

Zuccman, "At 118 degrees, human skin can sustain first-degree burns; a second-degree burn injury can occur at a temperature of 131 degrees. Human skin is destroyed when temperatures reach 162 degrees." This is for burning but if you're asking literally melting -> https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/9402fa/at_what_point_does_human_flesh_melt_rather_than/

Double-page supporter
Pushover MC, idiotic side characters, overused tropes are not for me. Writing is also bad. For example, powers are not explained, their power changes to keep plot going (MC can increase pressure with steam while his power should only be allowed to increase/decrease temp only by few degrees and everyone ignores that jump in power. Or side char hitting MC out of nowhere just to make girl heal him)
This manga does have good art but overall out of all isekai mangas, this is below average.

Aggregator gang
what a load of BS, he goes from weaker that a microwave to melting metal without any effort, a dog power holder out of nowhere and the "hint" that he will become "lvl6" for no reason.

Contributor
@zeroxjac
I think the teacher said that because of his control over an elemental concept. Also, Lethal Harmless Powers show that it's all about your imagination. Hell, I would've written the hand guy power as useless if its introduction wasn't him killing someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Im general the plot moves along too quickly without much world development

Users who are viewing this thread