I, Who Possessed a Trash Skill "Thermal Operator," Became Unrivaled

It feels like it was an obligatory manga adaptation. Neither the original LN author nor the Manga Artist gave a real shit about this manga.

MC has a power that everyone with a brain (outside universe, of course) calls overpowered. MC's limit gets broken and it activates, bada bing bada boom.
Characters are set up and destroyed within moments. You might look at a character and see that they're pretty alright when it comes to design (art quality notwithstanding) and then they get a line of dialogue. All this happens for them to only exist for five panels before getting bodied.

Instead of reading this, try making this chocolate chip recipe. It's a better use of your time.

Purely reading the synopsis it’s reminding me of A Certain Scientific Railgun cause of level 5 being the highest and mc’s power sounding similar to Kazari Uiharu’s lvl 1 esp thermal hand.
Than after reading other people’s comment it’s also starting to sound like irregular at magic high as well as a few other shows/novel.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

I was gonna be mad that the translations were terrible and typesetting was garbage. But then I realized that it's a good thing that no good translator is wasting their time on this shitty-ass manga. What a boring, ugly, formulaic shitfest.

Thank you for the translation, it fun to read😁
Ignore the one below, I'm sure it not a writer or a artist

I feel like I am still here just to see who picks up the translation for this manga, the translations themselves have more personality than the manga. This seems to be one of those perfect manga's that people who want to try at translating can get some public experience in, because I highly doubt that there is someone out there who would label themselves a thermal operator fan. Anyways, good luck @00Darxk in your translation journey for the betterment of your skills.

@GenTac

Idk, I'm somewhat interested in his abilities.

Though I'd like it more if it gave more scientific explanations relating to what they do rather than "Let's cool the surroundings whilst making this hotter. I don't know what i just did, but I made a bomb!"

@Ira_Acedia I think his ability works like this:
Because the surroundings of the object are at a normal temperature, when the cooling effects wear away the sudden change in temperature causes an enormous expansion of the surrounding air causing the explosion.
Or he might have heated it up to the temperature of the core of the sun causing a tiny breeze of nuclear fusion

Completed? Did this got cancelled or is it just promotional manga or something like that?

Ay nice, I like that someone picked this bad boy up, even though the quality isn't the best, nice job actually starting on it, keep on doing what you keep on doing Darx

@00Darxk Yea, in this scenario, it was pretty much straight-forward to understand the cause of the explosion (the principle of temperature changing too fast causing explosions or destruction is used a decent amount when it comes to Japanese media w/ magic).

But just having the MC actually understand the science behind it would open up a lot more pathways in the story, as well as show that he's at least semi-knowledgeable of basic science, allowing us to infer that he might also be knowledgeable in other areas (e.g. maths & physics, which could be utilised to throw balls at a trajectory where it'll bounce into a target, and then use his abilities to make it explode after a specific duration, and poof, you've made a time bomb, that will more or less accurately hit every stationary target, rather than using large explosions to kill enemies, as that would result in large amount of damage).

@shutooo

Iirc, the publishing status is for the actual manga (in the Japanese language), rather than scanlations. If we have a look at a simple raw site, the last chapter uploaded was chapter 20, in February, whereas the amount of scanlated chapters we have are 13.

It seems that a lot of people dislike the series, hence it gets picked up and dropped by people starting out that want some experience.

why there's so many people hate this manga
all i see in comment section only hate
it's pretty good manga
the 13th ch need to reupload for better quality though
im at ch 14 and it's pretty good to read
8.9/10 😃

I've gone around few chapters and gave up
MC is a kind of guy whose way of talking is only creating more and more misunderstanding, then acts like a proper MC by solving a situation he created by not speaking properly or just saying "no thanks".
Rules of those training schools makes no sense at all as well.
That's a drop from me

Users who are viewing this thread