I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Wow, just finished the last chapter and there's already a new chapter. This guy TL's so fast! Thank you.

Indeed it's feel a bit too easy but well... we're asking for it if we read... anyway, thx for the chap !

Dex-chan lover
Its easy for now, but what happens when they ask for some identification? Also he should come up with a different name for the time being (or permanently, its a new world afteral).

Dex-chan lover
MC better get a chip in Pochi or he's goin to the pound real fast!

🤗

Fed-Kun's army
Kobolds originally are small humanoid lizards (about 2-3ft tall) that liked to dig and acted very rogue like (relying on traps and tricks)
Then Japan turns them into a warrior caste of dog/wolf beastmen (still like to dig) generally about the size of a person with higher class variaants being as much as 2-3 times as big.
now Kobolds are really intelligent, cute pokemon-like creatures -_-

Thank for the chapter, just 1 thing, should be just a Grade 1 potion instead of a Grade 10, right?

@Amerak
I checked the raw and it said 10. I'm guessing that 10 is the lowest while the highest is 100 or something like that (grade 10 x level 10)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Meyer took her commission for negotiation the sale of all the drop prizes.

this become more and more stupid. i hope he dont think with only his dick. or the author will drag this story into generic harem shit. aaaaah japannes and their dick head

Am I the only one annoyed that they were filling bottles with healing potion on a moving carriage while on a medieval style road and the only time they spilled was due filling the bottle too much?

@Animeaddiction it's makes kind a sense, so grade 10 is the better a level 1 Alchemist can do. maybe a grade 8 potion could cure like 40HP or so.

@Legandbond if is like this, it feels wrong, do you imagine that the guild classified the people from E to S but the monster from S to E. so 1 S adventurer will hunt 1 E Dragon, or 1 E adventurer will hunt S goblin. just feels wrong XD

Users who are viewing this thread