I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what people are whining about.

What's this about cliches? It has the otome frame, but before that, our MC is unusual and unique as fuck. The absurd superwoman who people don't think will die upon being poisoned. That's utterly hilarious. Moreover, her brain seems to be wired in a way that's practically insane, and her response to the prince acting like a dipshit is "I've lost interest."
Not even mentioning the 20 year timeskip. You certainly never see those.

That aside...wow. The poisoning is...well, that's about as brazen as can be, right? What sort of excuses can even be given, since it's been clearly announced that the heroine prepared the poison and the prince made it clear that he knew about it. Unless one of the followers takes the fall, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, most things the 'heroines' do when the villainess is the MC would shame any villainess for serious incompetency.

Dex-chan lover
too early to give a first impression. though rather vague, the first chapter was well enough to introduce characters. though it comes with a too knowledgable MC that already has achieved alot, which follows the usual pattern, it at leeast comes up with the time skip to mix things up. the next chapters will decide whether i'll follow this or not, espescially how the other side has advanced and whether there has been any punishment for students poisoning a Dukes Daughter.

Group Leader
Game makers leave the heroines pesonality so blank that they beomce twisted. This is why blank slate mcs are dangerous

Aggregator gang
Guess her magic power neutralized the poison and caused her to age slower. But my guess is as good as everyone else's.

Users who are viewing this thread