I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@elisto you're not wrong, but unless technology enables it, you really do need lots of power to make it happen. I mean, if your position is tenuous and you could be forced out at any time, the people under you aren't going to follow your mandates that will make your life easier and theirs harder (forced to redo until they meet your specs).

And yeah, I'll take this innovation over Japanese food. That is tasty, sure, but it's hard to believe that the locals will love the stuff at the drop of a hat.

I've read ahead a bit in the novel, and she's ridiculously OP but it's fun that way.

Thanks for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
This is so cute and OP. Seriously, they didn't ever think to make a universal sheet? Now I'm thinking they just wrote a paragraph on their need or something on every paper

I'm think the dark spirit's a good person. Hope they get their name soon!

also, I love how much the dad dotes his daughter.

kinda confusing coz in the novel it was first said she was 6 then as the story goes she keeps on saying she's just a three year old girl and also in this manga was said she's also 6 like whuuttt really

Double-page supporter
I don't really see a need for her to reject the Dark Spirit. Just because the game villainess abused it doesn't mean she has to abuse it. Seems like a useful spirit to have and she just ignores it for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
kinda feel bad for the dark spirit :<

Hope she gets both Dark and Light Spirit Divine Protections.

leave nothing for the heroine hahaha >:3

Dex-chan lover
Don't bully the dark spirit!

Oh ho ho! Did someone say bureaucracy?! The legislative arms race that humanity has been forging and cultivating for centuries! It's a mess! :D

She really is quite high-spec, but this is silly and wholesome, so I don't mind. Belly rub the divine beast!

So those cactuar are randomly doing thousand needless? Sounds dangerous. I still want one >.<

Double-page supporter
Dark Spirit neglected for over a month. Just be their friend and don't use their power for mean things, Rosalia! No bulli the Darkenss. 😪

Users who are viewing this thread