Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Place I Can Return Home To Is By Your Side.

Well, that was a super sweet ending! I wish it could have gone on longer, but I'm satisfied with this!

Thanks so much for all of the work you've done on this series! I really appreciate it!

after watching Urasekai Picnic/Otherside Picnic

i can't get off the facts that these two looks like Kozakura and Sorawo....😁

Fed-Kun's army
Now that I’m not over the moon anymore, here are my concise final thoughts.

This manga balanced comedy and drama perfectly, its characters are relatable af, the art style is somehow simplistic and detailed, and the story is omega endearing.

And this fantastic ending just sums up all you could possibly want from a yuri manga. I literally made a comment in the previous chapter on how this one needed to be a little longer to properly send us off, and that actually happened. Both girls work out their issues with each other and themselves, and the journey ends when the contract ends to free them to start something else.

And I’ll state again, this is one of the few yuri manga that tackles homophobia (in Ritsuka’s backstory). It’s not the main topic, but it is brought up and it makes a world of difference for realism.

The least good part is probably the neighbor that’s left unintentionally single, but even that can be interpreted as a mirror of what Chiyo has to avoid. It’s bittersweet, but not bad writing, far from it.

Let it be known that this manga can now be considered a hugely underrated gem. Thank you to all the translators that worked on this, and everyone here rooting for Chiyo X Ritsuka.

And sorry for the text wall. I had a lot on my mind.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely loved the ending. It was so beautiful and everything I was hoping. Thanks so much in bringing us this wonderful manga that touch our hearts in the fullest. I hate to say goodbye because it seems like family is going away. I know I can visit anytime I re-read the manga

@TanyaTheEvil
I agree with most part of you. Only one thing of this manga that makes me dissatisfied is the side characters. The author created them like a plot convenient. I wish we can continue following their stories from the perspective of our mature fav. couple.

I don't what to say, just feeling to sad and to pity for the story. Should we spam tweet the author to ask for spin off?

awwwww that is sooo good!

my heart is warmed up. Thank you for translating!

Just re-read the whole series again. I'm going to miss this fluff. I hope the author makes a spin-off for the side characters.

Anyway, if you guys want another wholesome yuri, I recommend Fuzoroi no Renri and Still Sick.

Group Leader
I'm sad that this ended, but at the same time happy this got concluded without rushing anything.

Great. What a great expierience reading this manga. Good story with a good ending indeed.

What a wholesome ending :3 My heart is getting filled with clouds just reading this :)

Users who are viewing this thread