Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

And then after he defeats her im gonna take a guess that shes gonna start falling in love with him and be less bitchy but still be a bitch

MD@Home
This is so fucking bad lmao
The writing is terrible, everything is so on rails, formulaic and generic.

Fucking hell, they just publishing anything these days lolololol

The writing is so bad it hurts to read, does the author have no common sense at all? Feels like a 14yr old wrote this. I rarely hate a manga even really bad ones but for some reason this, I hate. THE AUTHOR HAS NO SENSE OF TIME ITS FRUSTRATING 100,000,000 years ago the earth had dinosaurs fucking dinosaurs.

For a MC that has been locked inside another dimension for 100Million years... He does seem pretty cheerful and childish. I expected something since he showed signs of breaking inside the other dimension, but once he came back... He's pretty much the same personality wise, which is a bummer.

Man, this would be so good if the writing was different, the characters were different, the art was different, and the author was different.

Man this manga started off good and now it's just shit. I wonder if the author fell down and split his head open on a metal anvil and survived then continued writing this you can tell when it starts going to shit. Read something else this manga is dead it's just going to be another harem bullshit story with little to no character development and a useless MC. where else have i seen shit this badly written oh i remember it's a manga called "im trash" at least that manga recognizes itself as trash and not some shit story like this here. Dear author just stop writing this shit and do something useful with your life like becoming a garbage man.

@kou67
fantasy doesn’t mean u can skip all reasoning and common sense or any chance of Immersion is ruined. Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t enjoy this

I hate all these half chapter translations. I'd rather wait twice as long for the whole thing instead of half as long for half of it.

This is... not complete awful garbage... It's hard to describe the quality beyond saying it's unique. The quality alone that is, the story itself is far from.

Is the translator doing half a chapter on purpose or are they translating when they drop and the author just releases them segmented like this? Cause frankly I get pissed off when it’s released like this because there’s no god damn relief to my suspense. Everything I read does this bullshit and frankly I’ve got balls like a smurf now because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread