Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting anything like a dead cat to be part of the bullying. That's wrong on so many levels.

Double-page supporter
Imagine purposefully bringing a dead cat to school. How dedicated are these bullies really

Dex-chan lover
She might have turned into a bit of a sociopath, but those kids were psychopaths from the get go, huh.

Dex-chan lover
This whole flashback creates a pretty interesting dynamic. Like, it kinda makes her both more and less sympathetic at the same time. Of course what happened to her was incredibly cruel and disgusting, but at the same time, having experienced these things firsthand, she has all the reason to not inflict them on someone she supposedly "likes". That makes her just the same as her bullies.

Potentially even worse, since she was in the unique position to know exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end, and still went through with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Duckey No, Mangaka is trying VERY hard to give main girl a "super tragic" backstory so you can forget the mental torture she was dishing out in the beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
That's when you pick up a chair and start beating a bitch,what the fuck,these people deserve the beatdown.

Dex-chan lover
What a bunch of fucking losers. Poor cat.

@dsid2814 exactly. She was a shitty character, but “she was like this”. Now it’s just as @brainman said, trying to redeem her...and it’s only worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I know the author is somewhat rushing the pacing and is attempting to wrap up the story in the next 16 chapters, but how is this back story supposed to redeem her for the things that she has done to the protag?

Like don't get me wrong, her backstory is sad and all, but literally how does it justify the despair and mental stress she brought to the MC lol? Seems like he was the only positive in her life back then.

I really wished that this manga had more chapters so we can get a proper ending.

Users who are viewing this thread