Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

What the litteral, metaphorical, figurative, and philosophical fuck? Jesus, freaking sociopaths.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck? Dead cat in the cubby? That's some extreme bullying right there. We've strayed into proper psychopath territory.

Everyone should chill out about this arc. It's not meant to humanize her. A murderer can tell you why they did what they did without you feeling sorry for them, or feeling like what they did was justified. Nothing justifies how she acts. This just shows where she fell apart.

Dex-chan lover
everyone's had a hate boner for femc since the beginning so they don't know where to go when actual trauma is present lol

either way, behavior is a choice. but if your internal logic has been skewed into thinking that 'bad' (by society's standards) is okay, there's not a whole lot you can say about that

@yasashikakashi
murder is justified by whoever has the ability to justify it. if you think sometimes murder is okay, that's telling. same if you think murder is never okay. also it's important to draw the line between murder and death, but that's not really relevant here.

Double-page supporter
Dead animals throwables: Bullies with perverse

i dont quite understand what happened in the last page, did the bullies just cut her hair or did they do something else?

Aggregator gang
I genuinely have no clue what the fuck is even happening in this story anymore.

Dex-chan lover
This whole flashback is quite a HEAVY detour for what was essential a gag-manga beforehand lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me remind folks that we still haven't seen the moms version of love yet. I got a feeling its the "all men are bad" kind

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the other kids were just trying to help. She looked better without the braid, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread