Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

At a certain point it feels like her idol career comes second to her obsession with fucking with his head.

Group Leader
Next few chapters may take longer because I have classes during the week, but I should be able to do 1 or 2 during that time

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man, bitch could have planned all of this, she likes to mess with him so much that her own career could only be another tool.
Maybe she wanted to make him feel relieved that she had no BF and then made a third party took a photo so to mess him up and make him think she lied about the manager, just to see if he will continue believing in her.
But yeah, this dude love is really pitiful, can't stop when she only offers pain.
Is like one NTR'ed guy in a hentai that knows his wife have seen more dongs than a japanese censorer and still can't divorce.

yeah thats why its just cuckold and not ntr since theres actually no cheating just emotional manipulation

t

This manga is an idol fan’s wet dream.
But we all know that idols will never get together with a fan. It just doesn’t happen.

Does anyone have some article on a fan marrying an idol? Have never heard of that myself.

This is getting weird, it's like everything she does is just being obsessed about him while she sabotages her own career purely because it causes him more angst than it does her. It's like there's some kind of KEIKAKU DOORI where she only became an idol just to fuck with his head or something, she's got everything planned out just to mess with him down to the last moment.

~7. All it has to offer is the idol's fan's emotions getting abused. It's interesting in that regard but isn't fit for most people to read. I swear, had it been a sweet romcom, it would've gotten an overall rating of ~7-8.
guessing mc's gonna remain pitiful

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know why people hate the concept of a sadist showing affection in their way
Why do so many people rate it as 1? Because you dont like a romance that isnt your generic sweet innocent shy girl wanting to confess to generic cool/childhood friend/normal dude?

Aggregator gang
@BabyPyroshark Typically I'd say anyone who defends sadism is either delusional or masochistic, but the type of false dilemma you offered never comes from someone intelligent enough to be delusional. Also, she's literally doing the opposite of showing her affection. She's hurting someone to drive her lust. You can say "it's just a fetish", but fetishes are opinions, and that's what ratings are for. Either way, this manga is mainly bad because it appeals to idol fans, which are disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread