Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei

Double-page supporter
At this point I just wanna see this girl's world burn down to the ground. She deserves all the shit happening to her. I don't know why MC still has feelings for her as this girl is just blasting sex noises from her room, and literally just toys with him in any way possible in the name of love

Would this dude shut up for a minute? Does he think everyone wants to see his EPIC and totally WITTY commentary every other page?

Group Leader
Alright, we're caught up to the available raws. I think there's a couple more chapters released already, but I can't find them anywhere.

Well, at least she didn't go as far as to let him get arrested to protect her reputation. That's something. She cares.

@nitsuki she dosen't deserve that. Toying with him is the whole point of the manga and she hasn't been too bad to him. I also have a hard time believing that her saying she likes a fan would destroy her career

the whole goal of the girl is to tease the mc to the point where he attacks her (sexually) and then blackmail him so they could be in a relationship and for him to stop being an otaku

@BabyPyrochark because sadism is something you don't typically condone. people would rather read a typical Romcom then a romance revolving around someone getting hurt emotionally. it may not be real but there are a lot of things that are not real but is still plainly fucked up.

Aggregator gang
damn i feel like im in a fucking timeloop while reading this manga.

i would recommend it, but its just the same thing over and over with little to no change

pls author

pls let the mc grow a pair

(i do like the series, i just want the idol girl to actually get karma'd and the mc to stand up for himself)

I Don't understand why you guys question about the morality of the story. Who cares? A story need to be interesting, not ethically correct.

Fed-Kun's army
This annoying manga does not deserve the tag "comedy" and "romance" at all, just the "psychological" tag.

Users who are viewing this thread