If you are freely to choose a superpower, what kind of superpower will you choose?

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I didn't know that you went to my church.

I have the power to turn bologna into filet mignon.

Dex-chan lover
*looking up Bologna, it's a city in Italy.*
*looking up filet mignon, it's a steak.*

You monster! What are you? Trying to end world hunger? Pssh.. I don't think so. I bet you just like to see a city burn.. Or better yet.. Grilled don't you?!
Welcome to the supervillain club!

My super power is I can make anything sneeze as I please, and they can't close their eyes while sneezing.

Dex-chan lover
but you need to snort a helluva of white pepper ,50gr to be exact if its from fine grinded pepper

My other other super power is able to make a rain

But it is uncontrollable and it only happens when you don't have an umbrella

My super power is to be invisible

sure u got to be nude to be transparent and people being all touchy when they dnt notice u

my supa power is to
have a fulfilling life and make other around me have one too

Dex-chan lover
My superpower?
It would be Necromancy,
reviving dead threads.

3970bc9982aa1c79f3e0180851b7a356.jpg

Another thread dies in the process; reviving a good thread kills an equivalently good thread, blah blah blah...

I can make anyone cry.

Dex-chan lover
But you have to eat a corresponding volume of raw onions to the amount of tears you produce.

I have the power to turn gold into silver.

Dex-chan lover
I would like the ability to communicate in any language. Included but not limited to speaking, writing, translation, and reading.

Just maybe.......I could find a book of power.

Dex-chan lover
But when you use it, it disoriented the other party language comprehension

My superpower is I could turn a hyperbole someone used into reality and can inflict it unto them.
So like when people said "You should/I rather go to hell" I can make them literally go to hell and so on.

but everytime someone say "no u" the power is cancelled

my superpower is everytime someone says bee, i will go faster

Dex-chan lover
You go so fast that the world seems to freeze. You will wander the paralyzed Earth, weary from loneliness and hopelessness. You can't kill yourself cause nothing would be able to move fast enough to penetrate your skin. In your last few moments, you jump up high into the sky with the help of incredibly-slowed-down gravity and look at the Earth from your Moonthrone and waited for eons until suffocation finally kicks in.

"No homo" actually works for me. I can stay straight while enjoying my Astolfo fleshlight.

You're so straight that none of your body parts bend.... Yes, including whatever you are putting inside that fleshlight.

Superhuman reaction time;
essentially your brain receives and interprets information in a split of a nanosecond

Dex-chan lover

You go so fast that the world seems to freeze. You will wander the paralyzed Earth, weary from loneliness and hopelessness. You can't kill yourself cause nothing would be able to move fast enough to penetrate your skin. In your last few moments, you jump up high into the sky with the help of incredibly-slowed-down gravity and look at the Earth from your Moonthrone and waited for eons until suffocation finally kicks in.

Basically the same thing except this time you can't even move. You see each nanosecond as multiple frames spanning seconds in your head. You understand that your arm is raising to face palm yourself but even that will take years until it actually happens.

I have the ability to erase commentors who either can't read the format of this thread or didn't read this thread's rules so don't comment on another powers before writing their own.

Dex-chan lover
To have the ability to delete comments is to pose as staff, therefore you will break rule 4.1. See ya!

I have the power to rub peanut butter on someone while being invisible without them realizing so that animals will suddenly feast on their nutty outsides without them understanding why.

The more upright you turn, the more degenerate you become in exchange.
I wonder if the degeneracy would stack or something... Moving on.

Anyone who makes eye contact with me will not be able to look away. Imagine all the embarrassing stuff I can do that would otherwise make them look away out of cringe.

Dex-chan lover
but you need to pee every 5 minutes (Keep dehydrated is a key :) )

My Other Supersilly power is able to recreate any monty phython sketch in real life

As soon as you use it the monty python crew proceed to harvest your organs while you are still alive while singing a very entertaining tune about the meaningless of existence.

Wherever I go has perfect weather for as long as I am present.

Users who are viewing this thread