Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

haaaaaaa of course you dont kill him... now there is gonna be like another 3 or 10 chapters and then he will need to kill like always... so damn cliché and irritating asf...

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
Very true - but in the end I think it boils down to the princess, and whether she wants to be a part of it. She might prefer getting raped to murdering the prince and covering up his death. She already sees herself as an unforgivable sinner. What happens when MC kills the prince? Will she stick around? Will she co1nfess her guilt? It's a major wildcard.

Maybe it's worth the risk to keep her as an ally. It's what MC was after the entire time. Killing the prince wouldn't serve his original goal.

Aggregator gang
another outcome if he would have killed the prince is that lana would been blamed for it. Souya would have to silence the other members he knocked out.( the wizard stil lives) these people are no simple adventures. they all are contracted one way or the other with the royal family.

lana is confirmed to have the strength to kill.(magic) being also a disowned daughter to a king. even if disowned, it will turn to a national incident. she was last seen with the prince. the guild has a witness and was physical evident.
she would also has a motive, the story of her ''beating them back solo'' would then turn to ''she ambushes them''. because that is more likely what happen considering the numbers and her class.''

souya could run away solo, but that defeats to purpose of helping her.

souya is gonna shut the prince up, by using the king`s expectation on him. by praising him. the father/king puts more attention to him. while the prince is in a better position, he also cant talk back otherwise risking his fathers trust and exposing his deeds.

souya did something like this before, changing the premis of a event. from picking a fight with another nation to a drunken brawl.
changing it back to the truth puts blame on the prince too.

@Kizuro, how is punishing rape and attempted abuse of a woman by preventing him from desiring such a thing "obsession"? Are you not a man, or are you afraid of the same happening to you?

Souya : "I will let you off if you promised to never attack us again Prince, so you can take revenge at me with an even bigger force that I can't possibly win against it using this borrowed power, and then you can break my legs and cut my arms after I lose, you can rape these gullible yet forgiving former elf princess while I watch it until I died by getting thrown into the monster hoard and get eaten alive. Yes, I'm your average Main Protagonist from another world."

Elf woman. He's the one who fought them and saved you. You don't get to decide what he does with his enemy

@ShipfusEnthusiast THIS SOOOOO MUCH. Crushing his balls should be bare minimum, best if he would just kill him on the spot. I HOPE this prince will have revenge and rape that elf in front of this stupid protagonist, that should be good lesson for BOTH of those idiots (but come on obviously that won't happen because of plot armor). She forgives him because he only "attempted" rape, and he goes in with killing intend and leaves with apology - pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Bro. What's with this funky translate Re-upload. I'm not mad or anything, it is surprising funny and funky to me. But still i can't help it

deja vu i have been in this place before

Dex-chan lover
The party members who sold off the elf get to walk away after having revealed what they did and quit their party while only their leader gets arrested?
And the prince is just getting away with this?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe he gave up his stealth advantage and went against them head on.
Snipe his balls from the shadows and nobody would complain about anything.

Double-page supporter
The author trying to make the elf bitch limit the MC to being a soy boy shounen MC. ffs.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, translation quality is definitely better. It's like reading a whole new chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I would have at least tore one of his limbs but nope asshole is still alive

@migh y'all are so funny, so, he didn't kill the prince and it made the whole story shit ? If the princess said to not kill the prince he will listen to her wish, or did you want him to be just a bloodlust beast who can't even listen to the victim in this situation and will kill the prince right away ?

You're the one that can't make the difference between a good isekai and a bad one.
Stop wanting a cold and heartless MC who kill everyone.

Dex-chan lover
"You think you'll get away with it!?"
"Not if I kill you right here, right now!"
"MC-kun, please don't kill him!"
"Okay!"

o_o.........
Yeah, sure, there's no paper trail to prove he was there, but we're talking about an incredibly vengeful, spiteful authority-figure here. What are the odds this will NEVER come back to bite the MC in the ass? What the fuck is going on here? This story was doing so well...

@Le_Monky
That's a huge leap in logic you have there. Actually try to read peoples' comments, instead of asserting that everyone here thinks: "me want blood, no blood = suck".
EDIT: Aiight, some of the comments are a tad risque', sure... <_<

Users who are viewing this thread