Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

Group Leader
Was this the MC making that decision? I thought he was being possessed/controlled by the soul in that bracelet, that's why the bird-chick asked him to identify himself.

Fed-Kun's army
7586566a74de0dc1659ee3dcea216faabe6ce869_hq.gif

Dex-chan lover
I remember I've already read this chapter before, but it seems some dialog is changed now to make a better interpretation what the characters talking about. Like Poh from the traitorous elf party; I remember I can't really comprehend what he said before but in this release it's become quite clear.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 he’s in control the spirit in the bracelet does sometimes talk using his body in the LN

after telling the guild guy his name MC told him to stop doing that and well as far as I have read the elf hero spirit guy stopped appearing

Don't hear the elf suggestion, just kill them all, this is exactly why problems in the future arise.... KILL!!

Sorry i really hate some stupid dick face enemy to be let loose by MC cause some woman said so.

that's fucking retarded the prince is obviously gonna report the mc or hire somebody to kill him and the elf like jesus

Aggregator gang
Yes of course. Let the main culprit go because that works oh so well.
Retards

Aggregator gang
Yo girl, wtf. He was almost rape you and maybe feed you to the monster after that. My gudness, MC plan was already perfect and you girl, just denied it deliberately. 😰

I know guild master maybe will process this later as he got a very nice culprit as a witness for these problem. But I'm kinda worried of how it will flows because the opponent have a higher backgrounds. *Face Palm*

Group Leader
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fuc--

- I don't give a shit!

Dex-chan lover
Nice Repost.
Can't wait for the reaction of the English manga readers in the next chapter.

That kick to the bitch knight is so satisfying.
He should at least cut the prince tounge, cut all his arms and legs and stab his eyeballs though.

All in all, not really satisfied.

Why so many fantasy author keep using real world morality like this, "Stop it, he hasn't do anything since you saved me". Cmon it's fricking fantasy world not some place in north japan.

Dex-chan lover
@kursedkaiju
Basically MC is called to the palace by the King to explain the whole incident along with the Elf and the Prince, needless to say MC outsmarts the Prince and with the help of the Elf, the King doesn't seem to pursue the matter any further* (haven't read the source material so I don't know if the beef between the Prince and MC & Friends ends there.)

Users who are viewing this thread