Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

Bad move. Should have killed them all then and there and blame dungeon monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... didn't I read this before?
Ugh, now Im pissed again re-reading his dumb "let him live" decision
he literally killed the witch who he was with, I don't see a reason why the prince gets to go free

Dex-chan lover
god damn it you dumb elf girl why the hell you stop MC from killed him!!! now he going to come back and pull some shit on you

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this translation? A rough draft mistakenly uploaded?

And another bullshit let the scumbag live thingy.
What's the funniest thing tho, is that he even had a logical and sound plan how to deal with the aftermath of killing him, and still, the author chose to leave him alive (not to mention there's multiple witnesses now to him assaulting the princes guard n shit).
Im SO tired of this same ,infuriating,cliche not killing baddie for stupid reasons. It got SO BAD that people, me included, drop mangas solely bc of this shit. And this was such an interesting manga at first but it fell flat in the last 4 chapters anyways with the forced comedy, stupid choices, ex machina bullshit etc.

"it was merely an attempt", if he let her being raped than saving her before this "attempt" maybe she will be grateful. thx for translation btw

Dex-chan lover
should have just hold this chapter a little bit longer, and release it with ch. 11. That way people would be less bitter about this "naivety".
the incident with the 2nd prince will be somewhat cleared quickly, and MC got something big out of this.

@insert_name because he
will get the girl (s) faster with this route i guess?

Probably the best part is when he kicked that knight/guard something

Although he should've just gone for balls then head.i don't want the same villain again

. _ .

Users who are viewing this thread