Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

Supporter
Absolutely FANTASTIC writing there, Mr Author. And it's not even like the author can justify it with "oh, but Souya's a good and caring man who would never go so far." He's shown that he's perfectly capable of making cold, rational decisions. Letting the prince go with something as lukewarm as an apology is the exact opposite of what he'd normally do, given his character so far, and it should be blatantly obvious that the prince will be trying some shit again. This is a wonderful example of the author throwing character development to the wind... I don't see why the author has to spoil the chapter with something so out-of-character.

My disappointment is immeasurable

3am

sometime humiliation is worse than death , here the man is a prince , falling from so high against a low adventurer and he cant fight him if he keep the braces , and with such alibi he cant take much legal move without hurting his pride , there is no need for blood when he cant show his face in public

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most blue balling moment I ever read. And we caught up with the raw too D:. Next one coming out on Nov. 13...

Fed-Kun's army
I half imagine when Lumidia speaks, its double voice for extra creepyness. That would make a nice intimidation factor.

The prince witch is extra dead right?

I like when he said “i don’t give a shit” and kick the knight, but leaving the prince alive will only complicate the future and making a life long enemy, killing him now would have eliminate a potential headache from the prince scheme

Dex-chan lover
"Do anything you please with me but spare the prince"
"I don't give a shit" Proceed to Levi's kick the Ms Knight

Damn boi he doesn't give a shit. No powerful speech or preaching, just a simple swipe kick to the side of her face

I wont be surprise if the mc would die soon in the future for letting this horny prick live

I hate MC who doesn't finish their business and leave it for another day which will bite them in the ass.

lol, the things author's do for plot. Leaving these kind of people alive should never be an option.

Fuck no. You erase all the fucking evidences when you pull shit at this scale. You don't fucking assassin someone with huge power, show your goddamn face and leave without killing him like that. Hell this is even worse than Altair 1st assassin attempt.

Some times a bad dog needs to be put down 👎 no second chance otherwise it will bite your ass

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, he's not going to kill him? Once you do this much you HAVE to kill him. Leaving him alive isn't a kindness to anyone. That elf girl especially.

Fucking dumb as hell. When you put yourself out on a limb this far you eliminate all traces. Usually I’m on board for not killing someone, but in this situation MC isn’t strong enough for that by a long shot. He got through this one by guile. That may not happen twice—especially when the opponent has tons of power with influence.

Tch, usually mc is the naive one in isekai, this girl is too soft

Users who are viewing this thread