Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

Dex-chan lover
Normally I don't really get bothered by it, but this time they really should have just killed the entire party.

The prince has already shown he has no regard for anyone else, and since he's a damn prince he'll not suffer punishment. He'll find some other way to do this shit again, and there's no guarantee it'll work out next time.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't kill him because there are people coming, with this they can't make it into an accident and they will find out about MC killing the prince, the only heir => That mean making the entire kingdom your enemies.

Keep in mind that the King is kind so it is better let the prince live because between the two bad thing you choose the better thing. Atleast this way they just make the prince their enemy not the whole kingdom, and the wrong doing of the prince is out so the King will not be silent and maybe even put a leash on the prince. It is a much better choice imo

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb. He knows he should kill them all, so why let them live. The spoiled prince will get his revenge, because duh.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah he is simply to socially powerful to leave alive and even if he wasn't this doesn't really prevent any future actions against her or others.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone

This chapter was simply retarded, still can't decide who I loathe more, the 'Soldier or the elf.

Because both should know better.

Dex-chan lover
I mean there was people coming so not like he can kill them and somehow hide the evidence while people are watching.

stuff ends well based on the LN anyway

He should have shoot the balls, and say: 'As I said, no more balls for the prince'. At least, the prince will not be able to do anything for a while..

Dex-chan lover
Interesting dilemma. His alibi is that he's too weak to ever do this to the prince. Killing him technically is airtight, but he loses favor with the princess and potentially if found out later is 100% fucked. On the other hand, letting the prince go means it's a question of whether the prince's pride will bury the incident or whether the prince will try to get revenge. From my understanding, it's better to let him live, because if he keeps the brace, he can beat the prince again whenever he wants, which means he doesn't have to deal with the looming possibility that investigation into the prince's death can fuck him over. His alibi would be the same then, but less airtight, but the prince also wouldn't be able to just openly attack him - so it would be a similar situation to now if he ever were to get back at MC in the future, in which case it still checks out. In the end, it's best to let the prince live because it garners favor with the princess, avoids some really terrible outcomes in a worst case scenario, and still puts him at no more a disadvantageous position than he is in right now. I want to see the prince die, but it just makes sense to let him live. It's not easy to cover up the death of a royal. Feed them all to the monsters, whatever, it's a world of magic. If someone could talk to spirits, it wouldn't end well for MC.

Dex-chan lover
@need4speedrazor6
The point is, it's easy to cover up the death of an adventurer. The prince could easily have Souya killed, since even the greatest warrior can die by ambush. He's a prince, his social power is way beyond Souya. He could have entire parties going after Souya, on fabricated legitimate grounds.

The risk of possibly making an enemy of the law is less than the risk of absolutely continuing to be an enemy of the prince.

why not kill him on the fucking spot, that fucking asshole prince will make this harder later the you have yourself to blame "and that idiot woman"

Users who are viewing this thread