Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

Dex-chan lover
This just seems like a textbook cliche setup for the prince to take revenge and then the MC actually kills him while the girl learns her lesson.
Not sure why people are complaining so much.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, this woman. How naive can you be? You should already know that that particular asshole is not someone who will take this lying down or learn anything productive from that encounter.

I wonder what it will cost next time?

@Solipsist yeah don't worry, I too think it's dumb to let someone like get away fully knowing his character is the type to get revenge

Honestly i just got a little bit pissed by a guy and some other people saying the whole manga/story is bad just because they didn't get blood and that the MC isn't killing everybody blindly. 😕

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, can't wait to see how this bites them in the ass...if I don't drop it by then lol

Aggregator gang
My man! BUT WHY DO U LET HIM FREE MAAAAN, HE WILL FUCKED UR LIFE EVEN MORE. THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES YOUNG MAN!

Dex-chan lover
So much for being ruthless, letting himself get swayed by useless heroine character #1 is such a bad call.

Idiotic decision and piss poor writing.

We all know where this is going. Some crimes can be overlooked but when you plan/conspire to rape and possibly murder someone and would've succeeded without intervention, you don't deserve any mercy.

All of his guards are also partly responsible. Should they all be killed? Maybe not but in order to protect yourself and those you care for, it may be necessary.

wtf is this, the MC can easily kill all those fucking trash, erase the evidence and leave, but fuck no, instead the MC suddenly turned into generic shonen manga MC and went with the cliche route, fucking hell the author really know how to piss people off

Never before has someone not crushing some dickhead's balls given me blueballs, just fuckin crush em and leave

Aggregator gang
Worst decision done by MC. He should've killed him for good but nooo he was easily swayed by the pussy ass heroine
pls fix asap

Why is he trying to do the goku's shit? He should just kill him and erases all of the evidences including witnesses.

There is absolutely no way this is going to come back and bite him in the ass later.

Users who are viewing this thread