Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 10 - An arrow shot from beyond the darkness

I am shocked that we got a chapter were he mercilessly knocked out 2 women, but still left the authentic scumbag alone.

fucking retard, this is why so many manga suck, pussy-ass MC can't do anything right

Dex-chan lover
@thehoblit you mean he fact he was still going to do stuff but he literally ran out of time? look at the man you know he would do it without any Hesitation.

@kuroku And now he is leaving the prince to go back up and give his eye witness report of being assaulted and having his companion killed. Kill the prince and do your best to hide it in time or don't kill him and get revenged on by the entire Royal family.

... Why did it have to be half-assed? Just why? I hate unnecessary drama because of obvious aftermath.

Seriously? "It didn't actually happen so don't kill him"? Oh, so you have to wait to be raped and let shit happen instead of solving the bullshit right away and prevent future headache?

I'll stop here, the more I think about it the more annoyed I get. This and that "omg sword is heavy" part is seriously making me reconsider continuing reading this. Ffs.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Monky
I can getcha...When I used to read Wuxia, the comments-section drived me coocoo with how in sync everyone were with their demands for blood and rape. That sort of high-pitched squealing can get on your nerves real fast.

@DarkZage
Yeah.
The prince will plan something, but someone else / some random happenstance will prevent the prince from enacting revenge -- because god forbid the main cast will have to suffer for their mistakes, or even better -- the author knows that cycling through yet another "the asshole prince is cooking trouble" plot thread would be immensely boring, so he'd shoelace an excuse as to why nothing happens.

You know I think this is fine. I'm hoping that he'll get greater revenge later and without witnesses. That's way it can be truly satisfying.

People also forget a party was arriving. Hard to hide a body with witnesses coming.

Double-page supporter
Naive elf, the prince's gonna try striking back, won't he? can't blame the possessor, can we?

This is the stupidest decision i have seen an Mc make in some time, its completely out of character as well. What terrible writing.

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming there is, the dude even called himself "Lumidia the unkown" hence its not really MC who is making the decisions

Fed-Kun's army
So many mindlessly bloodthirsty people in here.

1. He is being possessed by the ghost of an elven hero, the rescue of the elf is the only actual goal here from the very beginning. Not vengeance.
2. Others are closing in, if he gets seen by anyone then killing them would only make things worse, not better.
3. In fact, killing the prince wasn't really an option here at all since he was already seen by the cat girl adventurer earlier, whom he only knocked out and tied up. She could testify that he was on the 10th floor.
4. He needs time to clean-up before he can run, he has to collect all the arrows first (evidence removal) who knows where they all are after the shield deflections, etc.

The decision to induce maximum fear into the playboy (naive/immature) prince and avoid detection by anyone else provides the maximum upside in this scenario. The prince is unlikely to talk about the incident himself (it's highly shameful for him), and no one outside of the princes direct retinue is aware that MC encountered the prince. The only way this goes bad is if the prince himself seeks revenge, which is why scaring the shit out of him was emphasized, but again, this was likely the goal from the start. Perfectly wiping out everything in this story setting is asking for too much, readers ought not to be so greedy.

Dex-chan lover
Over a hundred comments of particularly dim lightbulbs whining that he didn't go full murder hobo, when people are coming and he'd get found out before he could hide it.
Christ, there's no helping most of you.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh here we go again with letting prince rapist go again because reasons

Users who are viewing this thread