Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru

This feels like a mature and serious version of danmachi, im enjoying more on this than danmachi itself

Group Leader
Well, let me help out a bit with the mermaid story lol
Mermaid falls in love with merchant.
However, in this world, fishmen are feared existences. For example, the first time little sister elf saw Geto, she screamed, hid then prayed to god to protect her.
So a relationship was impossible.
Mermaid stole a fishmen treasure and used it to change her appearance into a human.
It worked, but ironically, it took the love the mermaid and the merchant had for each other as the price.
Hence, Geto got extorted.
Souya went to negotiate with merchant, saw the treasure sitting on the desk, had a bad feeling, and shot it without thinking.
Spell broke, mermaid returned to normal, but their love for each other returned.
They couldn't get married officially, but the merchant and the mermaid said screw it and lived as man and wife. Geto forgave them and gave his blessing.
Happy end.

Double-page supporter
I actually liked this in the beginning chapters but after a certain development
when he sunk all of his guns for crying outloud
I dunno if I could continue enjoying this. That decision was just reckless and not very smart considering he isn't trained in anything other than using those things. I got into this thinking there'd be more scifi element than magic. Oh well

Dex-chan lover
anyone knows the actual english version of the title of this manga?

Dex-chan lover
like everyone else imma just say this, but put it in spoiler ofc..
why the fuck the guy choose to dispose his GUNS ???!!!!! sure hiding it still has chance to be discovered by other people but still, he lost his only biggest advantage and put himself in biggest handicap ever in that world
sighh...

Group Leader
@zuflis11
Because of its fast pace, the manga doesn't go into this, making it seem illogical.
In the books though, he was too stressed about them being stolen and bringing a technological singularity that'll bring irreversible change and war to the world that he never got a good night sleep the entire time. Hence, after getting rid of them, he gets the first good sleep in this world(The scene at the end of chp 3 of the manga).

the manga is well done, make me want read the WN version, but I regret it.
The WN version is very poorly made, make me think 'this is a isekai or cook novel?'

@zuflis11
Sup ....
materials from his world is weak in the isekai world as seen in chapter 5 and ammunation isnt finite so he'll lose ammo along the way and mc has op stuffs in the primitive isekai so his stuffs will always be stolen. Cant always be with dangerous stuffs where peeps always has greedy eyes on it..... his guns will eventually be useless on stronger monsters

Dex-chan lover
6 chapters in. First three chapters set a pretty strong tone to the character and setting. Next three still maintain a "serious" atmosphere, but is definitely more... fantasy than grimdark. Am enjoying the MCs progression. no bullshittery Cheat ability to make it slice of life. He's gonna need to put in some hard work to earn his keep.

Users who are viewing this thread