Iinari - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - The End

Group Leader
wtf everyone in the comments hates this, this was hilarious and poggers. wtf did u guys want to happen?

Dex-chan lover
@jamieth I didn't see any reason that control of all the company assets would revert from the cult to Misa's father, so with Misa and Hitano gone that would presumably leave Anzu in charge (and Aida has seemingly switched to supporting Anzu now).

I do wonder what happened with Kaito though.

Everyone is calling this manga hot trash, but I beg to disagree. This is the highest tier of literature, the likes of which writers like Hideaki Anno, Akira Kurosawa, and even Dante Alighieri could only dream of achieving. This is a story of a boy, being thrust into situations completely beyond his scale of life and coming out of it not just as a man, but as a deity. He could have given up and gotten together with the childhood friend, or ran away with rich bitch anytime if he really wanted to. But no, he tapped into the innate desires of women (and even possibly men) throughout the world to overthrow societal norms. This man, cucked nearly the ENTIRE population of the world just so he could overthrow her father and manage to pull one up against him and get together with rich bitch. And yet, despite having the entire world in the palm of his hands, the moment he managed to make her his he simply let go of it all. Power was never his goal, but simply a means to an end. The story starts with him following his rawest desires by looking up her skirt, and ends with him following those same desires and throwing everything away just so he can keep her coochie to himself. And he did all this with possibly the smallest penis in protagonist history, this man can't be loading anything more than 3 inches stiff. This is how you write a Hero's story.

Dex-chan lover
This is totally High !

The author smoke weed everyday when writing the last volume. Pass me some coke yo

Thanks to @jamieth who carry this to the end despite how ridiculous the end game we saw back then.

Aggregator gang
Well... That escalated quickly

Thanks to everyone involved in bringing us this amazing pile of hot garbage

To all the fellow readers, congratulations! You have survived the last (five) chapters, with spiraling - dumbing down, absurd story. I hope at least your IQ intact from this exposure.

That is a year of reading this directionless drivel that I will never get back. How the hell did it get eight volumes?

i guess this is the thing when the manga suddenly got axed, so the mangaka went wild and created nonsense story with wtf ending

Seems I've been live in another world. I don't even know what just I read anymore.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually the worst manga I’ve ever read but I’m so thankful for the translations because I didn’t realize what true garbage was.

@Drakolih
Sorry, but I personally find it offensive to compare this "thing" with Dante Alighieri.
A long time ago, a very long time ago, I had studied "the divine comedy" ...
and this "thing".... Sorry, but I just can't find any positive side or favorable comments to make!
Here we have the most useless protagonist ever.
The beginning was "nice" but (at least personally) he got bored very early....
(and they got to 8 volumes? Seriously ??)
MC becomes a deity ... what a fantasy "yeeeehaa" ...
and what do we have in the end? ..... nothing .

I would recommend "the divine comedy" to anyone who wanted to increase their culture, this "thing" ... probably only to those who ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom ...

@BLN123
I sincerely hope you understand that he's embellishing it for absurdity. Also, maybe tone down the r/iamverysmart language. You'd have to pay the folks here for them to care. Of course, I don't rule out the possibility that you, too, are writing cringeworthy bits on purpose.

My opinion:
This series feels like the author's attempt to rebalance their portfolio; Aki Sora and Uwakoi had pretty unfortunate endings, to say the least, so this feels like a goofball twist on the author's preferred subject matter to avoid pigeonholing themselves into "sexual deviancy leading to ruin" as a trope.
Though clearly they don't mind holding on to the deviancy part.

Fed-Kun's army
i would choose the second girl.. she was with him the longest, and still dumped... poor girl 😥

Dex-chan lover
This is the actual Webster's recognized definition of "Going off on a tangent"
It's almost impressive how fast that escalated. Like having a pleasant pointless "how's the weather" conversation with the checkout clerk, and then she walks around the counter and kicks you in the nuts. Then a sharknado picks her up and takes her away. Then the store breaks in half because there is a superearthquake that finally gets rid of California. Then we are all living on giant ships because all the continents sink into the ocean. And we all have to eat recycled cockroach protein bars. And all of that happens in 3 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread