Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Parent-Teacher Interview

That was so unexpected what the fuck. I am very curious about this Sensei now. I hope there's some plot twist for his actions too

Contributor
Literally the only character that doesnt suck is the male classmate. Shiori is too passive (at least so far) and then everyone else is just completely morally bereft.

Dex-chan lover
@SUPER7X yeah...i wouldnt trust that guy either...it feels like hes trying to aim her at the teacher, like, i dont trust his ass either

@Okarinspinon Like I agree with you and hope she survives.
But at the same time I also find it satisfying seeing the Scumbag panic (even if it isn't for the right reason).

Double-page supporter
And finally the bully bastards life starts to crumble but seriously shiori really can't get the picture here? Like you're mom tries to kill herself after talking to another female sensei not that hard to figure out 🤦🏽‍♂️... Welp another month of waiting for the next chapter wonder what the former bullied dude is gonna talk about with our mc aizawa.

Still thinking of his promotion? Wooooow. I’m half expecting this series to end with him driving the teacher to a mental breakdown and her stabbing him

Users who are viewing this thread