Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

Can someone just spoil me on why I should even bother to continue reading? I heard it "gets good", but I'm 7 chapters in and this is nothing but torture and I feel like the premise isn't really holding me anymore.

I found a manhwa that is somewhat similar. but the differences are that the both of ML and FL are psycho

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/headoverheels/

This manga is so screw up that I found it funny 😬 just try to get to chapter 10, the manga grt better after all these stupid horror

Dex-chan lover
I want this to be an anime

@PythiaTheLiar it becomes some sort of mystery detective battle manga the fight between
the MC and the transfer student was amazing it was a fight on who can bully better
and MC has been fighting other people since then.

tbh it's really depends on your taste for me I find this manga nice it definitely gets real serious with the bullying
which is why I root for the MC in his goal to be the number 1 bully in the whole school by destroying all the other bully, cause damn the other bully are horrible people and deserve a beating and be exposed by MC and gang, he does gain allies and friends along the way and you discover the FL background story
tbh sounds like a battle manga sometimes probably why it's shounen like some sports animes making things look like a battle manga but the main sports here is Bullying with all of this said again the bullying still gets serious
the only fun bully is the MC the rest is damn wtf why are this kids not in prison yet kind of bullying that serious tone in most of the bullying doesn't leave the more horrible they are the more fun is their downfall again this is why I root for the MC

For some reason I just thought this was shitty edge but then I realized it's actually a comedy.

Bigger bully comes along and threatens the 'job' he hates, suddenly he feels like his place in society is being threatened.

I only read the first chapter and left, my dumb ass thought it was one of those tragedy romance stories. Boy was I wrong... lol

Group Leader
@Steelz Did you take a look at LHScan's website? If so i recommend you doing so. If you can't find the raws there just copy paste the title to google with "raws" at the end. If you still can't find it try to ask the group scanning the chapters for raws.

Dex-chan lover
if you hesitate whether to read this or not, here a review that will help you.

this manga is full of twist, if you're really hate bullying, especially the one who doesn't get retribution, DON'T READ THIS.
If you're not into ryona, DON'T READ THIS
if you're hate gore(there's not much gore in this manga), DON'T READ THIS.

BUT, if you a despair fetishist, enjoying torture tags, and have weird fetish like humiliation, a twisted being, give it a try

Dex-chan lover
A lot of these comments are making this thing out to be worse than it really is. I've been following this thing since at least chapter 5 was published so here's a review: The series starts out serious with the concept of bullying, a decent twist and what not and then slowly descends into self-parody and decides to make a nest there. I'm dead serious. There are parts in the story where even the characters have to take a step back and just be like "Wait what?" and the author is apparently pretty aware of this because at one point he even starts parodying super powers and tropes from other, more famous series.

Case and point:
One character is shown to literally have the ability to smell bullies, much like Tanjiro's ability to smell demons in Kimetsu no Yaiba. After that we're introduced to a BULLY ALLIANCE much in the same vein as a student council.

This is not some super serious, hyper dramatic series (it's got plot drama but not heavy drama). At this point it's more of a comical little diddy where the author is self-aware enough to know that this series is now (more or less) just seeing how weird and dumb things can get. That's it. Enjoy the ride.

This series has somehow hoodwinked me into passively enjoying it parody other genres when the only reason I read past the arc
where he tried to get help for himself was to see why she was doing this to him.

And now that I've had some time to think, that's all I really want from this story.

Users who are viewing this thread