Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

It's wtf after wtf and then they dial up the wtf some more. So yeah, don't take it seriously, then you might have fun.

@ryouhira
Read your comment and immediately noped the fuck out from here.... Thank you so much for saving this fragile heart

The art is nice though (didn't and will never read it, i judge it by the cover)

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the comments I thought this would be a realistic attempt at handling bullying, the bystander effect and how along with why japanese schools ignore the bullying to put up an image of a perfect school system and social commentary on society and why things like this prevail despite all attempts to thwart it.
From chapter one it was some off-the-wall nonsense and it only got worse as I read more.

Ngl the only reason why I'm reading this is because i wanna know why the fuck she wants the mc do all this shit?

She seems to have a problem with anyone doing it to her except him??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

>me reading this weird sh*t: "wtf the story about bullying is so weird that I can't even take it seriously anymore... this manga should have the comedy tag on it"
>me checking tags on this manga again
>"comedy, mystery, psychological, tragedy"
>oh, okay

I see that it's been completed in japan. I hope You keep going and finish the translation. Thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
NGL. I thought this was gonna be more fucked up when I started reading it. I thought it'd be about the girl finding genuine enjoyment from making a person commit social to literal suicide. The first boy would die, then she'd find the next target. A purely sadistic series that i'd try a few chapters out of morbid curiosity.

Boy was I wrong.

It just gets wilder and wilder in the most hilariously awful way possible. Every chapter I'm thinking to myself, "Why the... what the... Huh?" Why did that happen? Where did they get the time to set that up? What even is anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread