Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 154 - Senpaii!! Nagatoro!!

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, it has been an absolute pleasure working on this manga for the past year and change, I have been an avid reader of Nagatoro ever since the start of 2018 and it was an awesome process to get to work on my favorite manga of mine at least for most of the final stretch, I hope you guys really enjoyed the quality of our scans and the journey as much as I did! For now I hope to catch you all on any of my other scan works here: E.N.D Scans
They confirmed an epilogue chapter when the final volume releases will you also TL it?

Dex-chan lover
Man, it always just as things really get going. That this is just the beginning of whats the come.

Wish we got to see things progress to their jobs, marriage, kids and all that.

Dex-chan lover
When manga like these that you're used to expect a chapter coming out suddenly end, the last chapter never truly feels like the last one until you just don't see it come up in your feed for a while and the realization settles in. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, it has been an absolute pleasure working on this manga for the past year and change, I have been an avid reader of Nagatoro ever since the start of 2018 and it was an awesome process to get to work on my favorite manga of mine at least for most of the final stretch, I hope you guys really enjoyed the quality of our scans and the journey as much as I did! For now I hope to catch you all on any of my other scan works here: E.N.D Scans
o7

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this manga was where I made my first comment on this site and this may be the last comment I make on it. Stand and salute! (And maybe go to the winged site in case Nanashi releases some stress)

Dex-chan lover
I waited seven years for THAT to be the ending?

I’ll make a guess for the epilogue chapter ->now the couple is older and their daughter (rom coms don’t do son, action don’t do daughters) is teasing senpai
->some of the side characters had a mild to good ending instead of a horrible one
->the author takes his inspiration from his work on season 1 and announces he’ll make a fantasy isekai next

Users who are viewing this thread