Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - That was pretty good, Senpai♡

Supporter
@Qelix I'd love to read a side-story series with any of those characters!

It's so nice to see Hayase really evolve from sadist noodle to sadodere, and into hiyakasudere territory. I was a bit worried about Nao's proactiveness last chapter, but I'm glad he stepped up on his own to try and impress the girl that he certainly doesn't love or wants to spend time with.

I've mentioned this before, but those folks whom are so intent on progression should read this series in chapter blocks; like, wait until 4 or 5 chapters are available, so it gives more of an impression that tangible progression is occurring. Definitely don't have hundreds of manga on backlog so you never feel wanting of the elusive progress.😱

Damn Nanashi is really killing it with the line work.
Can't wait for more goodness in the future.

It’s amazing to see how good the art has been getting. Truly some of the most beautiful character designs in this chapter!

bsCkZ4x.png

Side mouth ahoy!

Dex-chan lover
Will Senpai's new friends play a bigger role? Would be nice to have some side ships going on.

the panel on page 2 made me feel a tiny bit bad about overtaking jerries on greens

but only a little bit

@XFlame Thats not what I said and I know obviously thats not the only signs of progress. I'm not waiting for him to scream lets get married and they live happily ever after, I just don't see it anything new. MC seems to be stuck in a loop, or rather the author.

Users who are viewing this thread